Scars on my body

Zaylar's P.O.V

Lunch bell had just gone and Zane and I had gone outside to eat. We weren't aloud to but we did. Gene would 9/10 be trying to find the newest Shadow Knight recruit inside so we went behind the breaches.
"Hey Zay, what is this?" Zane points to a black duffel bag half hidden under the benches.
"Let's find out." I say. As I approach the bag it smells of Gene's sent. I smile as I open the bag to be full of spray paint!
"Hey Zane, want to do some art?"

Gene's P.O.V

We couldn't find Zaylar inside so we gave up and went to are hang out spot. But before you got there we heard someone spraying an aerosol can. Could it be... Our spray paint?! We rush round to see Zane and Zaylar spraying the wall with our paint. Zane did an eye and Zaylar did a rose:

 Zane did an eye and Zaylar did a rose:

"Wow, you can do spray paint are so well Zay!" Zenix said admiring her art

"Zay?" Sasha questioned.
"Yup, that's me." Zaylar said to Sasha.
"Anyway, got to go, don't we Zane?" She looked at Zane and his expression changed as he nodded. As they walked off they gave their cans to me.

"GENE SHADOW! WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I turn to see our Principal behind me and that Zenix and Sasha had left me. Crap!!

Zaylar's P.O.V

"How was your first day?" Mom chirped as Zane, Garroth and I came through the door.
"Good" Garroth says.
"Meh" me and Zane say.
I go up stairs and put on my favorite black PJ's, pin my hair back and take my mask off. I then let out my ears.
I get out my computer and put on some music. I begin to dance…

When I turn around I see mum, dad, Garroth, Vlad and Zane stood in my door frame.
"There's my little princess!" Dad said first, "I don't get why you guys don't let your ears out more. You guys should be confident in who you are." He adds.
Zane, Garroth and I exchange glances.

"Well dinner is ready by the way kids" mum said braking the silence that had began to build.
"Ok" we said and we all went down stairs. I left my ears out...

"Are we all sure about this?" Garroth says.
It was about a hour later. Zane, Garroth and I had all gone into Garroth's room.
"Yes" I say with a firm nod. Zane doing the same.
"Ok,it is settled then. Let's go tell mom and Dad." At first we all hesitate but I take a breath and get up. "Let's go"