One shot bc I am bord and have writers block

THIS IS VERY MATURE CONTENT. PLEASE UNDER STAND THAT I HAVE WARNED YOU...(It probs won't even be that bad bc I am like that so yeah)

I feel my back slam against his bed room wall.
His parents were out of town for the week with his older sister.

He pins my hands up so I couldn't move them, he was inches away from my face...

When I dogged his punch and kicked him back.

We had decided to do some fight practice half way through our anima binge.

I twist kicked his face. I see blood.
"OMI! Aaron I am so sorry" I say rushing to him.

He grabs my arms and holds me in one place.
"Never show weakness" he says smirking.

I notice how close we are.
I try and move away from him. But he keeps holding me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Such beautiful eyes, what secrets do they hold?" He whispers to me.

"So far, were your body will be buried if you don't let me go" I laugh.

"I will take my chances" He says.

I swing my leg under his feet and he falls to the floor. But he still held on to me...
I fell on top of him...

"Well then..." He smirked/blushed.

I lean in close to his ear," Aaron... I... I... I WILL KILL YOU!" I yell at him.

"Are you sure about that? I mean... You fell on to me..." He smirked again.

"I have a mask. You can't kiss me," I say back, "and if you let go of my arms to move it, I can kill you." I smirk knowing that at this point Aaron can tell by my eyes.

"Humph, well then... Someone's parents found out who kissed someone..."

I froze.
"What?"

"You know"

"Who are you, Gene?"

"No but I want something, and I never get what I want. But, Gene gets results from his methods. And a kiss from you..."
"You aren't the Aaron I know..." I say trying to get him off.

"I guess I am not, but," he pins me to the wall," You're not the Zaylar I know either."

"Aaron, get off me."

"Why? My parents are out so is my sister, I love you and you are here. Why would I let you go when I know somewhere inside of you, you love me more then anyone."

"But I don't..."

His eyes start to turn red.
"Aaron, Your eyes they're turning red!"

"Never hear of an...Ultima?"

I stare at him...
I nod.

"Good" he says leaning in close to me. There is barely and space between us.

"I love someone else... I am sorry" I say to him.

He throws me across the room. I would like to thank Irene that I am a werewolf.
"Why, Why, Why, Why?! I love you. I can give you proper love. Gene is just using you!"
"I never said it was Gene..."
"Then who?"
".........I.... I can't breath....."
It all goes dark...

A/N
Hey!! This was a one shot and has nothing to do with the real plot to this so you can basically ignore it.
And if you only read it for the Mature things. Hahahaha!
No...
That is next chapter...

( ͡°ω ͡°)
Maybe...
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Maybe not....