Zay I'm sorry

Gene's P.O.V

I stand up and grab my books. Ever since Zaylar, I had started to go to class, it annoyed Sasha and Zenix but I didn't care. I wanted to show her that I could change. Not that it mattered that much.
She was always busy. We hadn't talked since she came back. I don't know if she was avoiding me or if it was just happening but I wanted to talk to her.
I step out of class and see her turn around a corner.
Let her be, she will talk to when she is ready.
Fuck that!
I run after her. She was talking to Ein...
They shake hands.
I thought that Zaylar hated him...
Ein walks one way, Zay goes the other.
I run up to her. I put my hand on her shoulder.
"Zaylar-" I somehow end up on the floor. My arm twisted behind my back.
I yell.
"Oh my Irene, Gene. I am so sorry." She says helping me up.

"No it's my fault. You have been though a lot, I should of thought."

She sighs and walks away.

"Zay, wait!"

She stops in her place, "Don't call me that Gene." she says coldly not even turning to look at me. She walks away again. What is happening to her? I want to help her but I can't if she won't talk to me.

I walk away. That's all I could do until she wants to talk to me again.

Ein's P.O.V

I can't believe it...
Zaylar just made a deal with me...
Maybe my love is within my reach again....

She wants me to keep Aaron and everyone distract everyone after school. I don't know why she would want her knight in shining armor away from her, but we are going hunting after. Real hunting. With death...

Zaylar's P.O.V

I needed to clear my head. I wanted to have some real fun.
Me and Aaron went hunting all the time, sure, but he had a no killing rule. He may act all tuff and stuff but, he has a butter soft heart.
Ein on the other hand can hunt well and stand blood.
And I can't believe it but he can really help. He can be kind, he wasn't that bad and controlling before he got jealous.
We have both moved on since then. He can't get jealous of something that he doesn't even care about any more.
I do still want to rip his bones out for everything he did, but I'm saving that for another day.
And he is the only other person who knows the woods better then me.

Aaron and the pack always try to make sure I'm ok after school. It is a nice thought but it is annoying.
I can't go any where after school.

I get my stuff ready and wait for school to end.

Ein's P.O.V

The last bell goes.
I had to district the wolves. Zay never said how...

I find him. He is weak as ever, nothing has changed.
I grab Bolto by the ears and drag him into the field and threw him into the dirt. I kicked him in the gut and face. His nose was bleeding and probably had a few broken bones by the time the pack and Aaron had got me off him. It felt good.
While everyone was distracted by Bolto I ran off and met Zaylar by the gates.
"Ready to go?" I ask.
" Yeah, Ein, just a question. What did you do? "
"You need to stop worrying! That's the hole reason we are going hunting!"
" what happened to you hand? "
"Haha nothing." I say putting my hand be hind my back.
She then shocks me, she gently takes my hand and brings it to her lip. She closes her eyes and gently kissed it.
"Better? Now let's go!"
I feel my self burn up.
I put my arm around her gently as we walk. I can't believe it...

Gene's P.O.V

I turn the corner of school just in time to see Ein slid his arm around Zaylar!
What is going on?
I have got to follow them!

Lucinda's P.O.V

I look at the potions Zaylar had made. She is so close, I can feel it! When she makes the potions she will be able to see Max, and admit to what she did to him.
"I love you Max, it won't be long now my love. Soon we shall see rather again. And soon there will be no one in our way of happiness. No one!"