Spray paint

Zaylar's P.O.V

I am going to kill Aaron! And Ein!
Aaron bloody kissed me! What the nether was he thinking??!
And now my sycophantic ex boyfriend is here.
I want to smash everything up but they won't let me out if I seam mad. That would be more time wasted not killing Aaron.
At least I I had dance tonight. It will only be me and FC as well because his dad rented it out so we could do some extra practice.
A teacher came and let me out of the clam room.
I skipped classes for the rest of the day.
At break I snuck to the where the Shadow Knights hung out.
"Hay Gene" I say walking up noticing it was only him there.
"Zaylar! What you doing here?" He asks.
"I need to borrow some spray paint." I say.
"Sure, what for?" He asks grabbing a bag filled with the brightly coloured aerosol cans.
"Nothing, I am just ditching to day. So I decide to go some where." I answer. Which is true.
"Cool, can I come with?" He asks.

Gene's P.O.V

She looks distant for a moment but then nods, "sure, but you can't tell anyone about where I take you..."
"Ok sure, let's get going"

We leave the school and walk through some woods for a bit.
She looks around for a moment.
"This way." She says.
"Where exactly are we going?" I ask.
"Not much more to go now." She says not answering my question.
"Ok..?"

We hike for some time more. She starts to slow down as we get to a clearing.
There was a gray building stood in front of us. It was broken and falling down. The outer walls where covered in spray paint.
One said Zaylar and Ein, love forever. With loads of hearts round it but it was crossed out. Lines of black running through it over and over.
"This is where me and my ex used to come." She says going into the building.
Each wall was covered in messages of love, all crossed out. But as we got deeper in the art started changing. The colours became darker. The images more and more violent.
Soon the walls were covered in monsters and blood. Broken hearts bleeding, snapped angles wings. Darkness eating every last star and light.
Then there was more empty spaces. She stopped.
"You can do what ever you want, I am going to be here." She says.
She starts painting and I go off exploring.
After about 10-20 minutes I go back to where Zaylar was.
I turn the corner and see her sat against the wall crying.
"Zaylar you ok?" I ask her.
"I can't deal with this." She says, "Ein is back, Aaron kissed me, I am an alpha!" She says tears slipping down her cheeks.
"You can talk yo me Zay, you know that?" I tell her.
"Ein is my crazy Ex, he put me through so much pain and hurt. I tried to kill my self two times because of him. I haven't been with someone since him, I wanted my kiss after that to be something special, but Aaron goes and kisses me just so they could tackle me. And I have to be an alpha to a pack I was just put in." She says.
I pull her into a hug and she buries her head in my chest as  she cries. I just hold her and rub her back.
After sometimes she pulls away, "t-thank you Gene." She hiccups.
"I will always be here for you" I tell her.
"I don't have anything to give you though" she says.
"Just give me your friendship" I say.
She nods and hugs me again.
"I want to give you something more though..." She whispers to me.
"I don't need anything else from you."
"Can you give me one more thing?" She asks pulling away looking at my eyes.
"Sure anything you need"
"A real kiss..." She says.
I stop. Did she want me to kiss her?
"Are you sure you want me to give you that?" I ask her.
She nods.
Should I kiss her? She is in so much pain, but I don't want her to do something she will regret...
She closes her eyes and pulls down her mask...

Aaron's P.O.V

No had seen her since the morning.
I asked everyone. Even Sasha and Zenix, who were busy trying to find Gene.
I was worried. She wasn't very emotionally stable and with her past I didn't want her to do anything dumb.
Then it hit me.
Sasha and Zenix where trying to find Gene because someone had nicked there spray paint. Maybe they where together?
I don't want her to be alone, but I don't know how I feel about her being alone with someone like Gene.
I want her to be safe.
I know she was Zay, that means that I should see her tonight. I hope so any way.