Flipped

A/N:

I would like to say sorry for not updating. Things are going on in real life that have made it difficult for me to find the time to write. Also thank you, the story is doing so well that is all thanks to you guys. I am trying to update  more often and get the chapters to you. Again I'm sorry.

Gene's P.O.V

I follow them to a forest. Most of school knew a lot if the wolves liked to hunt there but Zay and Ein didn't go to the normal places.

They went deeper. It wasn't any part i had been to. 

They didn't stop until they reached a semi-large clearing. They shift into their wolf forms and i stay on the edge. In the cover of the trees.

What was going on? And since when was Ein in the clear. Especially after everything.

Aaron's P.O.V 

"No one saw Zay leave?" I ask. 

"Yeah, after Ein beat up Bolto everything was in cause."
"Alpha, Zaylar is strong and doesn't need looking after all the time. Maybe you should give her some space to breathe" Dottie says.
"I know, but I worry about her you know" I say sitting down, "I guess if she wants space to breathe we give it to her..." I sigh reluctantly.

"You're making the right call Alpha, come on, we should head home." Dottie says as the pack and I begin to leave. 

Ein's P.O.V

I laugh internally. The human thinks I don't sense him. I eye him from the corner of my eye. Zaylar was still in the forest. He half hid behind a tree. I think he thought he was hidden. I bet he thought he was unnoticed. He was pathetic. A weak pathetic human.
It took all I had not to growl at him. And trust me, it took a lot.
I hear the rhythmic padding of padded paws run closer to me. It was Zaylar.
Then I notice something.
She was coming from the same direction Gene was hiding.
I turn to look at him. I see Zaylar, and she'd seen him...

I watch as she circles around him growling. She still had blood around her noes and jaw.
I wasn't sure if she was still in her wolf brain set.
Then I figured it out...
The way she was behaving. The look in her eyes. How she bared her teeth.
Oh my Irene she is going to kill him!
I leap in front of Gene. Growling at her so she would stand down. She growled back and took a few swings at me with her paw. I carried on to protect Gene.
I may of hated him, but I loved Zaylar. And I didn't want her to go through the pain and grief again from killing her friend.
She eventually stood down backing off and growling at me.
I shift back to my human state and glare at Gene.
"Thanks for-" he begins.
"What in the Nether compelled you to follow us. You are an idiot. She was going to eat you alive! Do you know how that would make her feel?! Do you have any brains, you pathetic human!" I yell.
"Look, I didn't mean to have all this happen. I just wanted to protect her from you."
"From me?? You are the one who doesn't know when to stop stalking her!"
"You're one to talk, at least I didn't make her attempt suicide!" He yells.
I grab his throat.
"Step down human. You have no place to talk to a werewolf like that" I say in a deep low voice.
I feel him choking. I let a sly grin fold the corners of my mouth.
"Stand down Ein." I hear a  calm cold voice command. I let him go turning to face Zaylar.
She walks up to me and punches me in the jaw. I fall back as I hear Gene laugh. I feel blood trickle down my face. I stay down.
She turns to Gene and slaps him across the cheek. He two falls over.
"If you weren't human I would punch you harder then I punched Ein" she says in a low threatening voice.
Gene whimpers and holds his cheek.

Garroth's P.O.V

"Zane, have you seen Zay anywhere?" I ask Zane, poking my head in his room.
"No, why?" He asks in return.
"I haven't seen her since lunch at school" I say feeling worry begin to build up.
"Go ask Vlad, maybe he has seen her?" Zane suggests. I nod and walk down stairs to wear Vlad was playing Fortnite.
"Vlad, have you seen Zay?"
"No, why?"
"I haven't seen her since lunch  and I'm worried. "
"I'm sure she's fine Garroth. Just give her space. It's only six"
I nod my head but still feel unsure.
I go to my room and try to forget about it. I am sure she is fine.
As I walk past Zane's room I swear I hear someone else talking. Was he watching TV again?
It kind of sounded like.... Travis...
I pause outside his room. That was defiantly Travis. When did he get here? I think to my self.
I open the door just a crake. I was right! It was Travis!
I open the door fully.
"Travis, when did you get here?" I ask.
They both jump.
"Umm... A few minutes ago..."
"Cool, I didn't even know you two where friends, heck, I didn't even know Zane had friends" I laugh.
"I think you will find we're a little more-" Zane cuts Travis off be elbowing him in the ribs.
"Garroth can you leave now" Zane ask.
I was about to protest but I hear the door open...
"Zaylar!" 

A/N
Again I am so sorry this took so long to get out, I feel so bad. I am afraid this story is on hold till I have a better time  schedule. I am sorry. I promise when I take it off hold I will post 3 chapters. Ok?
Till next time readers, love chuuuuuu