Zaylar and Ein

I never thought I would let Ein be happy but, here we go...
This chapter will be set at her old school. This is before Ein betray Zaylar...
It will get DARK!

Ein's P.O.V

She runs into my arms and hugs me. She was hiding her ears and tail. I have told I would be here for her if she ever did let her ears out, but she still hides herself.
I blame her family. They hide her and her brothers honour of being werewolves and make it seam a bad thing, honesty!
"Well, hi stranger" I say holding her.
"I did it!" She says pulling away.
"you did?!"
"I got three A's, on my werewolf, maths and English tests!"
"I am so proud of you!"
She hugs me again, "I have to go tell my parents!" She says turning away to run home.
I catch her arm and pull her back to me.
"I feel like you are missing something" I say smirking at her.
She rolls her eyes and kisses my cheek and pulling free as sh runs home.
I follow her.
I all ways do. Just to make sure I am the only one.
The only threat to us was her dance partner.
They are both were werewolves. I was jealous if him.
She let's out her ears and tale around him.
There was a dance they did a while back that made me concerned of her loyalty, at her the end of the dance they had to kiss.
I watched but at the end as he leans in she does the splits to get away from his kiss.
She was loyal to me, yet I still kept watch over her. Just in case.
She runs in the front door and shows her mom and dad the paper. They all hug and go out to eat as a family. So sweet, it made me sick! I was the only one who should be able to have her in my arms!

The next day she walks in to class and sits down next to me. It was time to bring her down a bit. I didn't like her so... Independent.
"Lucy got A's on everything and Gray got A pluses!" I say to her.
"Wha?"
"Yeah, compared to them, you are a failure..." I sigh.
"I-i am...?" She asks tears welling up.
I nod my head gravely.
"But I am hear for you darling" I say rubbing her shoulder.
I see a few tears roll from her eyes as we work. I just ignore her.
Later that day I get some of the popular girls to invite her to their table and make fun of her.
"OMI, are you really going to eat that?" Lisa says pointing to the salad.
"Umm... Yeah..?"
"Sweety, with your size, you shouldn't eat anything!" Lea tells her.
"You're-you're right" Zaylar says throwing her food away.
I watch it happen from afar.
The next day she walks into school very happy. Not good if she was going to be 100% mine.
I bribed the jocks into pushing her around in between classes and she still sat with the pop girls at lunch.
The next day she was still happy. Why?!
I got everyone to laugh at her in class and throw things at her in class.
At lunch she came and sat with me and broke down.
"Are you ok Zay?" I ask playing the good boyfriend card.
"No! My life is a mess. This is the only way I can cope!" She says pulling up her sleeves to show lots of cuts. Some small, some longer but all deep. She then brought out a razorblade from her bag.
"Don't tell my family, please" she says.
"I won't, I promise." I say.
"I am sorry" she says.
"About what?" I ask.
"Cutting"
"It is fine, here," I say taking the blade and her arm.
I crave the word 'love' in to her right arm.
"Forever..." I sat wiping her face with my thumb.
I will let this continue till tomorrow, then I will save her from herself and she will be mine forever...

Zaylar's P.O.V

I  am nothing. I slice through my arm. I am a failure. I cut again.  I am worthless. I let more blood pour from me.
No one cares about me but Ein. Yet again I cut deeper.
I see the word 'love' starting to scar. I cut a heart round it.
I am only what Ein says I am. I am not a witch. I am weak. I am helpless. I have no one...

Ein's P.O.V

They found her in her room. Half bled out. Dumb girl. If she did it right she would ether be dead or they wouldn't find out.
I visit her in hospital the next day.
She says she will do a better job next time. That she will end her life properly. I can still save her last minuet. Then she will be mine and I will be a hero.
The day before she was coming back everyone said that they where done. That it had gone to far. I told them that she was a werewolf, they didn't care that she lied.
She never came back. I heard she went to a new school. The same as the brothers. I will get her. No matter what.

A/N:
Sorry if it got to dark for you. I just want to say that suicide is never the answer, and that there is always someone somewhere ready to help you.
08001111 is the number for childline. (This information is based on English information and may not apply to all countries.)
'There is always light in the darkest of times, if only they remember to turn on the light" - Albus Dumbledore.