E-Ein..?

Zaylar's P.O.V

I was sat in class when the head teacher comes on the microphone.
"May all werewolves go to the main sports hall, all werewolves go to the main sports field thank you!"
I gather my stuff, so do some other wolves and we all make our way to the sports field.
Today all the females who want to be alpha female will fight, everyone else will watch. I wasn't taking part in this. I didn't want to be alpha anyway. Just seamed boring.
Everyone had voted on who they wanted and the top ten would fight.
I didn't votes for anyone either. They would read out who was fighting as soon as everyone was here.
I wanted to see the fighting. In was going to sketch the winner for the school news paper then I would go.

"Alright! The ten competitors are, ( some names are from different fanfics but it isn't them for say just their names) Linda! Lana! Ray! Lilly! Elle! Reana! Star! Jace! Hope and Zaylar!" Our werewolf teacher reads out.
My heart skips. I didn't even sign up!
"Hay Sir, I didn't sigh up!" I say.
"Yes but people voted for you so now you have to compete." He says.
"But i-" I start.
"Or you instantly become omaga!" He says.
I sigh angrily and line up with the others.
"First up Linda VS Lana!" He calls out.
They fight and I watch every move they make. I note there weakness and strengths. Their blind spots and their strengths.
Lana won. Next it was Lana VS Ray.
They both got kicked for nearly killing each other.
Next it was Lilly VS Elle. I knew that they were best friends. I watch them sloppily fight not really doing any damage.
I saw Aaron looking at my from the corner of my eye, but as I face him he quickly turns back to the 'fight' the girls were having.
Elle won and went against Reana who almost immediately knocked her out.
Reana won all the fights up to Hope. Hope won then it was my turn.
I was mid fight with her when I saw something thing. Or should I say someone...
E-Ein..?
Hope got a solid hit in my face that sent me backwards.
Suddenly all the rage and pain I felt because of him started to rise. I started hitting faster, harder. One after another. I didn't give her time to regain her strength. I jumped up and kicked her round the head. She fell over but staggered back to her feet.
I hit her again and again. All my anger coming out. I hit her one more time harder then I all ready had.
She fell over unconscious.
I stopped and breathed. What had I done. I look up to where I saw Ein but he wasn't there. Did I even see him?
I felt someone raise my arm in the air and yell something but I couldn't hear them. The crowed cheered but I could barely concentrate.
Images of Ein and all that he put me through flashed through my mind.
I saw Aaron walk up to me. We shook hands then nothing...

Aaron's P.O.V

Half way through the fight Zaylar got super violent. Like she had been holding back.
She hit Hope over and over, I could see the paramedic team getting nervous. She didn't show any signs of stopping. She jumped and kicked her round the head. Hope fell but managed to get up. Barely but she did.
Zaylar then punched her hard. Harder then I have ever seen anyone punch. Hope feel to the ground unconscious. The paramedics rushed in and got her on a stretcher and carried her off.
Our teacher lifts her arm and said she had win but she seems like she hadn't even noticed. Everyone cheers but she still seams out of it.
I walk up and shake her hand. She falls down. I catch her.
She had a fever!
"Get some help now!" I say. Some of the wolfs go off and I lay her down on the ground using my arm as a pillow and my jacket over her.
Her brothers run over and kneel by her.
"Zaylar?" Garroth says shacking her lightly.
"Come on Zay Zay..." Zane whispers nearly in tears.
Our teacher had gone to call an ambulance. Soon the wolves came running back with the paramedics. They took her on a stretcher, my jacket still on her.
Me Garroth and Zane all followed them to the ambulance.
"Only family or partner are aloud to come in with her." The driver says.
"We are her brothers" Zane says getting in.
"I will get my Dad to drive me, stay strong guys." I say.
"Thanks alpha" Zane says.
They pull the doors closed and drive off quickly.

I text my Dad:
A= Aaron D= Derek (Aaron's dad)

A: dad come pick me up from school and drive me to hospital please.
D: why??
A: I will explain on the way
D: fine
A: be quick please
D:here

I look up and see dad's car in the lot.
I run in.
"Let's go." I say.
Five minutes later I had explained everything and me and Dad were walking into the hospital.
"I am here to see Zaylar Romaeve" I say to the lady at the desk.
"I am sorry but she isn't here." She says.
"It is fine, he can come." Garroth says coming round the corner.
I rush up to him.
"Is she ok?" I ask.
"Yeah, she is still asleep right now but you can go see her if you want." He says leading me and my Dad to her room.
Dad waits outside with Garroth and everyone else.
I walk in to see her in a hospital gown. Her eyes closed. She had an air tube going to her nose and fluids in her arms.
I look at her arms.
They were covered in scars and on her right arm the word 'love' had been scared in to her flesh and had a million scars running through it.
She looked so ill even if everyone says she is fine.
"Hay Zaylar, you might not be able to hear me but you did great to day. You are the new alpha female! I just want you to know that I am here. I... I hope you get better soon Zay." I stop. Did I just call her Zay?!
"FC?" She mumbles.
I freeze again.
"I- I ...
"Ein is back..." She mumbles.
"Who is that?" I ask.
"He did this to me..." She mumbles again.
"He did?"
"He is a bad person, he did this..."
"I got you Zay, he won't hurt you anymore..."
I go and get Garroth and his family.
"She is waking up a bit." I say.
They rush in and I turn to leave.
"You can stay if you want to Aaron." Their Dad says.
"Ok, but I will let you have some time first. I will be out here." I say.
Everything pointed to her being Zay, now I just need to find out what Ein did to her...