5 : The Start of the Request

Few drops of sweat came down rolling from Taehyung's forehead and at the same time, his heartbeat raise by seconds as Jungkook stayed longer

"You know. You could just stop pretending that you're asleep"

Jungkook knew something was fishy when he watch the artist's room. The eyes, the face
shape, the hair and even his room wasn't even a stranger anymore. He wasn't that dumb to not notice the type of coincidence the world had given him.

Well, he had an idea this is Jimin's plan.

Watching the boy lay on his back, he shook him and call him awake "Hey"

Taehyung was sweating bullets under those blankets. The red velvet cake was going to get soggy at this point now Jungkook isn't going anywhere. As an acting major, Taehyung shoot up from his sleep, gave a pretty convincing yawn and acted tiredly as Jungkook disturbs his sleep.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook didn't seem to buy it even if it was convincing. He already knew the truth.

"You're an ASMR artist right?"

It was so blunt, Jungkook definitely knows that but he's still continuing the bluff "No..?"

Jungkook takes the laptop from the table besides and opens YouTube "You know, I can just post with the title 'i have a huge pink dick' with a random video of your face"

"No!"

Taehyung emmidietly jumped from
his bed and grabbed his laptop from Jungkook's lap by force."What're you doing?!"

Taehyung didn't say anything further as Jungkook scratch his back.

He didn't say anything. He just stared like (ò-ó)

It was then he realized Jungkook already knew, there was nothing to hide anymore even with the mask that's lying somewhere on the floor and he could only beg "D-Don't tell anyone"

Jungkook lightly cocks his head "Why? Don't you want fame?" In confusion

"Not as an internet fantasy reliever" he scoffed

Something inside of Jungkook feels rather.. happy, despite his face not showing it. Maybe it was the thrill but to keep some sort of secret that only he knew a makes him happy and glad.

"So no one knows you're ASMR.V?"

Taehyung shook his head horizontally "Only Jimin.. just don't tell anyone."

Jungkook let out a laugh. "Oh I won't tell anyone" Jungkook suddenly had an idea that makes him as if he had a devil's horn.

He started to move closer to him and threw his laptop away somewhere in the bed. And gripped both of his wrist, pinning him as  Jungkook got on top of him.

Without a second to blink, Taehyung was already trapped underneath Jungkook's large built body and the worst; he couldn't get out.

Even after Jungkook leaned closer towards his neck and breathed out steamily, he still couldn't. Fuck did Jungkook took it as something attractive to have Taehyung being his sub. Taehyung's petite body shakes a small one at a time and it really shows; who's in charge.

"What do I get in return?" He whispers. His ears were getting red when my breath hitted his ear.

"I-I don't know.. please don't hurt me.." he let out his shaky voice

He gave himself an eye to eye look to the ones beneath him. Bright red cheeks scattered all over Taehyung in a messy way. Did Jungkook's tease went too far?

"I won't hurt you. I was just joking" Jungkook moves himself away and gave Taehyung his own time regain composure. He didn't meant to make him this flustered but after doing what he usually sees in ASMR video.. he kinda enjoys it.

Jungkook proceed to grab the laptop and opened youtube to open a certain video that he had watched earlier. Pointing the screen but more specifically the title of the video.

As soon as he knew it was the bottom boyfriend video he made, he blushed

"W-what about it.." he asked, embarrassedly

"I like these.. hey, can you post more often? I'm your fan."

Taehyung blinks hard for a few couple of times "What..? But I'm busy.. I can post those kinda of content but those are.." He blushes to the thought of being erotic and that someone likes his erotic voice.

"If it's that hard then I can help you record and stuff." Jungkook innocently suggests.

Taehyung's cheeks redden "No, it's fine." The thought of someone being with him, like an assistant in this kind of erotic job is too much.

Taehyung didn't have anything to say, it was his lost for thinking and spilling something he should have but the bottom videos? Wait, does Jungkook really want to help him? It would be great but those kinds—

He suddenly remembers "red velvet.." and it gains a quick "oh?" From Jungkook who was stated confused.

"You can help me tomorrow for this mukbang.." it was the safest idea he could think of for Jungkook to barge in the party.

Jungkook gave off a light hum but there was a hint of a teaseful sound. No, that's not what Jungkook wanted but he didn't mind helping a little bits for Taehyung's career.. who knows, maybe he'll do more than just helping a simple mukbang?

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

Something inside Taehyung's heart screams for help while Jungkook's heart was screaming in excitement. Jungkook loves excitement