33 : Mine and Yours [M]

They carry each other's back in terms of joyful and sorrowful, not minding the things that will occur at the moment time. But—

"Mmh.." Maybe not today, or at least not now. The older was carried upstairs towards Jungkook's gorgeous decor bedroom. This wasn't the first nor was it the second time the boy had step on and sniff the bed sheets here, rather a nostalgic feel occurs when his back was laid down gently.

His eyes were filled with hearts and flowers and it wasn't because of the change of air fresheners. But maybe it has something to do with Jungkook's stare that pierced his soul so angularly that he feels things.

Jungkook kisses him once again, with elegance their lips touch. Had this been another person continuing this kiss then it wouldn't mean anything.

"I love you." He whispers behind Taehyung's cute and sensitive ears before gently nibbling it down with his two upfront bunny teeth. "Yea.. I love you too." Was am obvious answer between the breathy moans he projects.

Jungkook slips his arms under Taehyung's shirt before he pulls them off, later his pants join to be strip and all continued until both of them were in nothing but bare.

"As always. Pretty." Taehyung blushes by the compliment. "You're making me feel shy." Taehyung pouts but was comebacked with a small giggle from Jungkook. "It's ok, I've seen it all before." Which made Taehyung pouts more.

"And I still love you every time." Lovingly, he plants a soft peck on the boy's cheeks before it traveled down to his neck- collarbones- chest- nipples and then his soft baby tummy.

"It feels so nice Jungkook..~" For his natural instinct, Taehyung was a bit more sensitive today. He couldn't explain it but it must be the same feeling like what omegas in heat does in every novels he read. "Love me more.." The small pecks weren't enough to satisfy his hunger for love.

"But first- Mark me as yours and I'll mark you as mine in return."

Their position switch. Taehyung landed on his lap with an arm holding on Jungkook's shoulder as his eyes watches around. "Where?" Should it be the neck? Stomach? Collarbones? There were many option to choose from.

"Anywhere. I want you to mark me anywhere and everywhere." Taehyung smirks. As you wish. He caress Jungkook's chin before smoothly glides it to his jawline. There.

Jungkook closes his eyes. He could feel the teeth has sunken in his jawline before a few tingly and odd sensation was later added on. "Mmh.." He groans as the boy moves on his hickey placement just near his Adam's apple, the thin layer of skin made his voice slightly croak but still enjoyable to be harshen.

Taehyung pulls away "How's about that?" Jungkook immediately switch their position back to their original pose. "Great. Also, you like it where it's very obvious to the naked eye don't you?" Taehyung smiles. Of course, he likes to tell everyone that the boy is his and his only.

Jungkook leans in and almost at the exact same position, Jungkook sucks for a red mark in the other's body. All of him was his, now Taehyung knows why Jungkook asks him to mark him. Because the process itself feels too good to be real.

"Let me treat you like a princess today."

How unfortunate for all the sex toys to be taken away at the exact moment. Jungkook improvises by rubbing Taehyung's semi-hard dick, just a stroke from its base to the tip.

A small moan escapes- but then he gasps loudly when he felt one— no. Two long fingers enter him without any warnings.

"Does it hurt?" Taehyung nods, biting his lips before the prince went to his drawer to grab the cold feet liquid inside a bottle.

"Please.. continue." Taehyung seems to be more pleased with lube being spread coldly around his single hole. Back at it again, two fingers enter inside of him, pushing in and out repeatedly until the moans became insanely harsh.

"More..!" He gasped. Jungkook's two fingers scissors around, stretching in preparation for a thicker length that will soon come.

Come. Taehyung needs to come. His hands reach out to pleasure himself but it was stopped when Jungkook pulls away and halts him. "I want to see you come without touching yourself."

"B-but!"

His ass was loudly spank "Do as daddy say"

They literally just had sex yesterday— but one more time wouldn't hurt right? This time, Jungkook slips a condom on that he kept just in his pocket like he knew he was gonna need it. The amount of kind that was poured on was added, wrapping both the condom and the hole for its better access.

He positioned himself "ready?" Taehyung nods for his cue. His hole was still surprisingly- unbelievably tight after all the work of stretching added with yesterday's session, no amount of science could explain that.

Jungkook's hips moves in a slow pace, he adjusted himself so his lover wouldn't feel the pain "Move faster..~" But the lover's beg had proven that there is no need for consistent.

"Yes my princess." The pace picks up. Taehyung could feel Jungkook was growing and getting deeper inside of him from the result of the hardness.

"Aah~ Jungkook~" He pulls Jungkook closer, his toes that hangs besides his body began to curl, holding his sanity from breaking into full pleasure.

Then, the rocking stops. "W-wha-?" Taehyung eagerly thrusts himself back in. Jungkook was definitely doing this on purpose just to see his reaction. "You're a meanie Mmh~"

"So needy for me aren't you?" Jungkook teases before he moves his hips again, he starts off with a very fast thrust to continue the pleasure they left off.

Yes. This is what Taehyung wants. Moans echoed, the pleads for more continues, sweat drips down their forehead until they decided they were at the most limit.

"J-Jungkook~ I..~" not being able to continue, he had already came first. The white substance drench their stomach as well as some drips down to the base of his crotch.

Jungkook also came, he came inside the condom and threw the wet thing away- angularly to the trash can. He grabs some wet tissue before he rubs the cum away as well as the ones in Taehyung's stomach.

"Ah.. thanks Jungkook." Taehyung pants as he lets his back sink in the bed. The tingly sensation occurs when Jungkook wipes his cock clean with the tissue. "Don't make me hard again.." He smiles, crookedly.

Jungkook turns to him, he smiles "I can't guarantee that." He plants two kisses. One on the lips and one at the tip of his dick.