8.5 : What a Morning

WHY IS BURN THE STAGE 3 TO 5 TIMES MORE EXPENSIVE THAN A NORMAL MOVIE PRICE HUH???

Lmao but I still bought it even if I were to watch it alone 🤪

-

It was earlier this morning that something happened in the bed rack of a modern home . Two boys, one bed but they feel like one. The minted hair one softly cares the cheeks of the one with a somewhat platinum blonde one.

The platinum blonded one was the one and only Park Jimin, the best friend of Kim Taehyung. The one to wake him up softly was Min Yoongi, classified as only friends who's lonely in life.

"Morning." Jimin softly moan before going back to hug the man's chest and tugging himself back. They felt like lover when in reality they are far from it but none of them took the voice to complain.

Yoongi lets everything happen by process. A night off and a morning off. Something they both proceeds to do first was brushing their teeth before they crumbled back at 7 in the morning.

"Can't you skip today?" Was something Yoongi whispered in the crook of Jimin's neck. Jimin groans with a husky no, he needs to show Taehyung the place around even if he wants to stay in bed longer.

Yea, he needs to text Taehyung ASAP and tell him the address and everything he needed to know to be a freshman. But his cell was taken away, away from his little hands to the veiny ones Yoongi had in contrast.

"You don't need that." Stated by Yoongi before they share the same connecting lips first in the morning but certainly won't be the last. Sloppy was the correct term to be used, but also sweet as honey when their eyes shut to enjoy.

Yoongi's teasingful tongue bites the lip softly before moving down to Jimin's neck, planing cute kisses here and there.

"I- mmh need to tell him." Hands here and there, he manages to grab his cell but texted Taehyung with unreadable fonts and words and even made up excuses for him to forgive. So sorry Taehyung.

When at school, Yoongi wasn't with him anymore. He was a job after all. A flingy friend, that's their relationship before school.

"Hey Jimin, were you with Yoongi today?" Jimin shook his head in an obvious lie making Hoseok's lips frown even more. "Why did you need with him?" To Hoseok respond with a bit of quietness.

"The thing.. you know."

"Oh."

Oh yea, Yoongi is willing to do it with anyone. He shouldn't have guessed what Hoseok meant when he already knew.

"I can do it for you." Suddenly he blurred out making Hoseok cough on the drink he was suppose to digest.

"I mean, I'm free, my friend hasn't arrived yet so.." Hoseok took it to a great offer, they headed towards the bathroom.

Oh god why was Jimin so gay again? It was just for hollow needs but he kinda feels needy again even after a short session with Yoongi in the morning.

He would get on his knees, unbuckled some pants and use his tiny hands to pleasure and force the standing man to moan around before grabbing a fistful of his hair.

That explains why his hair was a bit messy now didn't it.

It was a good thing he wore a white shirt, something classy as to hide even if there would be white stains that'll drop there. As if he came prepared, thank god Hoseok was just a friend. A really good friend that wouldn't mind what Jimin would do to him. Innocent or not innocent. He wasn't a hoe and a man hoe either. He was just lonely, a bit lonely is all and that was enough to wreak whatever bit of lustful emotions he had.

"The three of us should do it you know." It wasn't implemented to Jimin only. By Hoseok's nod he was just the same, a collage student who was in a need of a bit of lust. Maybe Yoongi was too after all, the three of them had this one invisible connection that none of them can see but can be feel.