33 : Dark Act

Taehyung found himself in the shooting area, high school area. The scrip in messily hold in his hands was starting to crumble over how much pressure it was given.

Something.. just something inside of him just told him that he shouldn't tell Jungkook about any of his activity today. He did know he was leaving but not where, for some reason he wanted that to be a secret of his own.

But still- other than it's his first time putting his major to action.. this is the villain's house for fucks sake. He shouldn't even be here but he couldn't exactly leave either.

"And.. action!"

His mind felt empty. he should be. Why did he even need a script in the first place when it's an easy and self evaluating role? "Hey.. Loser!" One of the actors approach him, took whatever was on his desk before throwing it to the floor.

"You're pathetic, you can't even clean the floor right!" Ah, the bullying scene.

"Yes.. I'm sorry." Never had he been treated like this in high school, for an act it felt real. These professional actors gave their all with no mercy.

Men and women that plays as his bulling classmates starts to drag him. The strawberry milk box juice spilled dramatically to the floor as the next scene is about to play.

"And Cut!"

"Not bad for a newbie" the director smiled at him. "Thanks..." Taehyung replied with a crooked smile. He had never played a bullied scenario before so he was nervous about it but it seems he had acting talents after all!

He was given a water bottle of refreshments. Several touch ups to make some bruises on his body was made by the makeup artist as if it was real.

At the corner of his eyes, he saw a girl. An awfully familiar girl that he couldn't resist but to call out.

"Joy!" The girl immediately turns back, surprised before she approaches him calmly

"Kim Taehyung right?" He nods. Then, both of them finally realizes each other's identity.

Park Sooyoung but known more as Joy. Joy. She's the famous actress in the entertainment so it was impossible to not know her.

Asides from that. But what was shocking wasn't the fact that she's a famous actress. It was because they worked together in the past as in, they were ASMR artist back then. The only difference was Taehyung never revealed his face and she did.

"You're 'Joy sounds' right? Look at you now so successful!" Taehyung tease.

Joy laughs it off "Thanks but I never thought you would go on acting.. on this company."

Despite now that both are popular in different media, both were actually pretty close back in the days. Joy was named 'Joy Sounds' in her old ASMR account. And ever since they made that one moaning video, they have gotten close.

Something sparks for curiousity. Why particular on this company? What's the hidden secret?

"How did you ended up famous?" Curiosity got over him. The possibility of it being a sensitive topic was possible but he was a curious man.

Joy suspiciously looked around before pulling him to a room where no staffs were around.

"V, listen to me. Don't tell this to anyone Alright? I was actually forced to become an actress."

"What..?"

"My brother was being held as a hostage because of his carelessness and I had no money to pay the kidnapper. Not even my parents had that money.. so their only deal was being a slave idol for them and I only get 30% of my hard work like holy shit"

"Why are you telling me this?"

"I was curious if you were in the same boat as I am. You're not the type to show your face in public.. so were you forced too?"

Taehyung bit his lips and nod. "I was on the voice acting department and I wanted to quit but apparently I couldn't pay the contract fees and the ceo forced me to move here"

Joy's lips widen "hHim?! That was the guy who gave me the contract too!"

"Listen V, you're my friend and I needed to tell you this. You're cute. You're hot and you could attract any straight women and gay men" Taehyung blushes and scratches his cheeks "thanks.."

"I'm not exactly a straight women so don't get ahead of yourself" she added. Taehyung sneezes at it. "Not really a hetero either"

"But the thing is..."

"Where is Kim Taehyung?" The director calls, Joy was unable to finish. Though, she fear as Taehyung walks away the next shoot won't be pretty.

As soon as she turned her back, she gasps.

"Let's go finish this shoot."

In all of Taehyung's honestly. He hated this role so much that it was probably intentional. Money is one thing but humiliation just strips off his pride. He's probably watching this somewhere from one of the hidden cameras anyways. But he just couldn't tell Jungkook about this.

Yes, Jungkook was still unaware of his current job. He didn't want risk of Jungkook rushing everything. But after Joy's decent amount of explaining, he was starting to get scared. Maybe he should call him so when something happens.. he'd come to the rescue again.

But oh heavens lord of Satan he was fucked.

Just when Taehyung's scene was about to shoot again, he then came.

"How's everything?"

His jaw almost clicked. The eyes of a terrible man was about to witness everything he's about to experience.. talk about double humiliation.

The man smiles. It made Kim uncomfortable though the whole process of dragged and ending up in a separate room before his feet was roughly stomped.

This was when he realize. They weren't just professional actors. They're really hurting him. They're looking down at him and using the perfect situation for it.

"Sluts should show themselves to the camera!"

His eyes shakes, why is no one saying anything about this? The director focuses on the scene, the ceo only sits and smile and Joy- So this was what Joy fears.

"Strip him."

He panics. His arms and legs are both grab and bounded, his shirt was torn off with an additional phone camera that's placed in front of him. The 'actor' who holds the camera motions them. "Do it."

He struggles to get free from the multiple arms that's holding him down- but struggling didn't do anything, it didn't stop the man who is now pulling his pants down.

No.

Nonononono!

They're really going to rape him. In this set. He didn't agree to this, he didn't want this, he didn't want to be here in the first place.

Fear consumes him, taking all his emotions away as he slowly cries.

That is, before his knight and shining armor shows up.

"Get off of him!"