36 : Live Recording [ clean ]

Hello child of god.

This is the clean version.

-

When people think about an ASMR artist and his fan living in the same roof. You'd imagine that there would be a lot of sexual tensions around the air, no?

Well you're wrong. Not everything is about sex and bondage.

Jungkook prepared his camera near the bed while Taehyung was preparing the mic.

-

Special Live - Collaboration with Jungkook
Just your average morning tea with your kookie boyfriend.

-

Jungkook sets him up to the bed, lifting his neck up and touching his legs in a bended position.

Beautiful soft kisses were set up on the lips as a gift. Taehyung waste no time on kissing back in synch. It was a bit sloppy but surely love found its way around the camera scene.

Jungkook's hand roams toward the tray he got earlier and pulls a tango stick.

Taehyung found it odd why he would pull the snack now and not before. He could've given him earlier. Or did he plan this?

Jungkook continues on putting the food at his lips which he later willingly opens up to be fed.

The sweet chocolate flavored waffle easily melts upon contact with his warm saliva. Oh it was delicious. The waffle was crunchy at first bite but solid weakens to melt his lips later.

"Oungguh.." He tries to talk through the tango but Jungkook didn't response. He didn't plan on moving his finger away nor responds until Taehyung finishes the 7cm tango.

He chews to prevent any dry chokes. But as the last centimeter was about to be swallowed, Jungkook sets his finger away and moves his lips closer again. Taehyung's eyes widen and gasps dryly.

Those last tango crunch was shared between the two. It sorta had a mix into it. Parts of it was melting on Taehyung's but some of it was on Jungkook's. But it didn't matter much.

Jungkook stretches his tongue to enter between Taehyung's lips while Taehyung did the same. Both of them fight to see which gets to explore the others and Jungkook won one sidedly. It tasted sweet but maybe it was also the tango.

Oh who knows if the Tango still exists. They pretended it was all of the sake to have a reason for eating each other.

The high quality did its job on delivering the wet kiss. Who knows how many money they earned from this live.

They pull away from each other. If it wasn't for a quick breath, they would continue until the world perish.

Jungkook pulls out the second tango.

"I'd be a waste if we don't eat it right?" Jungkook's cheeky grin sets Taehyung's face on a red hot fire. And the We was making him for flustered.

-

This is the shortest chapter I've written

Ok so I might lie for saying this clean

Cuz idk what's clean anymore lmao

I forgot to mention this before but thankyou for the 50k reads ;-;-;-;-;

Let's play free fire or Fortnite lmaooo I just downloaded those