36 : Live Recording [M]

Don't read this if you're still a pure child of god

Which I highly doubt

But in cause you are. Wait for the clean version PLEASE. It's a different version of this one ;-;

-

When people think about an ASMR artist and his fan. You'd imagine that there would be a lot of sexual tensions around the air, no?

Well you're right and the two are doing it as said.

Jungkook prepared his camera near the bed while Taehyung was preparing the mic.

None of them believed that it was happening. But it was happening. The two was gonna go live on their account. The only difference was that Taehyung only recorded the sound but he did add that they could go to Jungkook's if they ever need the visual.

-

Special Live - Collaboration with Jungkook
Just your average morning sex

-

Once they were done on the setup. It was time for the physical demonstration

Taehyung willing steps closer to his man. His arms wraps around Jungkook's neck like a secured lock with no key to it. He leans closer to his neck and for the first time in his life, he lands a hicky that wasn't his own hand. All those sound making made him all too experienced in this. The teeth biting, the grinding, all planted around Jungkook's neck. All of it was for him and him only.

Jungkook likes the bold act. His lips opens up an unbelievable husky groan. His hands ended up around Taehyung's neck and pulling him away from his skin.

"I'm the dominant here, Taehyung" The smirk, the chills, the husky tone, all of those sinks inside the older's skin. He shivers in excitement.

"I want to make sure everyone knows you got a man" Taehyung smirks back. Since when did this boy turn into a man?

Lust was screaming all over Jungkook's veins. He brought Taehyung's lips close to mold the second kiss of the morning. Their lips synch when Taehyung moves his lips to kiss him back. It was full of rhythm, it was moving to the same beat, those lips were meant to be connected.

Jungkook's hands releases the grip from the boy's hair and move down towards his ass. He gave it a hard smack over the thin pajamas fabric before lifting it over to make it wrap around his waist.

This caught Taehyung by surprise. One thing he was worried about is his weight and the second was that the thought he needed to jump to make it work? But The man who he's fucking is Jeon Jungkook so Taehyung was a paper for him.

Not a white paper at the least

Their kiss never cease to stop even after Taehyung was brought to the springy pink bed. But the impact causes the boy's lips to depart wider. This wasn't a problem to Jungkook oh no. In fact, it gave him better access and the tongue to slip easier into the wet carven.

"Mmmh.. J-J.." Jungkook's hand roams under his shirt, giving it some touches here and there. The kiss had gone too long. His lungs were begging for oxygen so he released his wrapping hands and hits Jungkook's back instead.

Jungkook pulls away. His deep pantings echoes around the room and full satisfactions to the audio listener.

They took this time to undress themselves. Finally naked.

Jungkook had to plant new kisses around the boy's sharp collarbones. It was only fair when it comes to give and take.

Jungkook went towards the closet where he later comes back with a bottle of half empty lubricant along with a small pink colored plastic with a circular form in it.