21 : Distress

"I want you to be my boyfriend" Jungkook said with full of seriousness

Taehyung stood still

"W-wha"

"She wants me to marry a girl. I don't want that so I need to show her that I have a boyfriend"

Taehyung answers with zero words that came out.

The trip was simple and quiet. Taehyung didn't feel like he should do anything after he helped him a little.

So all those kids, heart racing moments were nothing at all? Could it just to convince a fake dating to be more teal?

Jungkook was just flirting with him just for his own selfishness. how would Jungkook know Taehyung actually wants to say yes in his every request?

"Hey Tae, I want to say thank you."

Taehyung looks at him at the corner of his eyes. "You're fucking welcome" he was still pissed his feelings were played like a toy.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Yea, he hurt his feelings.

"Yea. By being an asshole the entire time"

Taehyung's thick brows were furrowed in a disappointing yet angry matter.

What he was pissed about wasn't only the fact he had to pay pretend nor was it because he recalled Jungkook played him. It was both but there was something else. Taehyung thought that it would be over and Jungkook's little scheme would end.

"Never invite me to play as you fake boy friend ever again."

Jungkook was left confused. Was he wrong? "I thought you never wanted to fall for me? Can't you help me out especially when I'm giving you a free house to stay?"

If his price is a rent fee then he'd rather leave. Even if he never wanted to fall, he already did and Jungkook can't undo that even if he knows.

"I'm leaving tomorrow." He storms off.

Jungkook was left alone now. Alone enough to grab a bottle of alcoholic drink and no one to stop him. Until he was wasted for the night

"Shit.." He pours the bottle directly to his mouth.

"I didn't know what I did was wronG"

"I'm still a kid dammit"

One bottle of another, he's going to drink until he lose sense of himself

Meanwhile, Taehyung was having his own emotional problem.

This is it.

No more turning back.

What Jungkook did to him was unbelievable. His name has sunken in deep and can't turn back.

"To think I was so stupid thinking he actually liked me.."

He takes off the Gucci suit he wore earlier and stares at it. It was still nice to look at but his heart winces in pain every time he gives it a look.

"Should've known that it was all just for this..."

Naked, He walk into the bathroom

But just when he was about to get in a shower, he hears a loud crash