43 : But He Knew

"This is where you live" After approximately a few weeks of resting at the hospital, the young adult was let go with the idea of letting the trainee psychologist handle him. And this led him to step in his home that he share with Jungkook.

"And this is where you got drunk" Jungkook coughs as he swing his fingers around the couch. "And when we did it for the first time" tint of blush appears when mention. Of course that had to be mentioned too. "I see.." Taehyung appears to be blushing too.

"Did it ring a bell?"

"Oh uhm.. a small flashback.."

"That's good" Everything was a flashback. Memories of the previous was told like a fairy tale from another world. It almost made Taehyung smile.

But he has to play memory loss

Night of the full moon was a big night. A night where the moon appears larger than usual. The red juice placed before him reminds him of when they first introduced themselves awkwardly. At first, He regretted the day he was confident on that day but now, he wasn't so sure.

"Do you remember our first kiss?" He hesitates to answer. Of course he remembers. He's been praising those skillful lips for the last past years. the way he presses against it, the way it softly brush his jawline, the way it beautifully wraps around the tip of his c-

"I guess that's a yes" before they knew it, they were leaning against each other. But Taehyung put himself to a halt. "Y-yes.. I almost lost myself there"

"Of course"

"L-let's continue my memory search-"

"But I wouldn't mind if you lose yourself to me"

Their gaps close when Jungkook forwarded himself. His eyes stare deeply into his soul like it was yearning for something missing and that missing is Taehyung's memory.

"Surrender yourself to me"

It's been weeks since they tasted each other. Jungkook's strawberry flavored lip gloss is still a personal favorite even to this day. Taehyung hesitates to kiss him back which result a sudden growl from Jungkook.

"Lets go to another spot" his lips detach only for a small whimper to come out from him. Oh how he was so disappointed.

Their eyes never made another contact after Jungkook brought him to the second floor. More specifically Jungkook's room.

"This is our bed room" the sentence sent heat towards the tip of his toes. His red cheeks were impossible to hide from Jungkook.

They got in deeper and deeper until they reach the bed where Jungkook surprises him with another kiss.

"You're such a bad liar" his fingers swirls upon his hair and the other to a strong grip on his waist more roughly than usual. But this didn't stop Taehyung to widen his eyes in surprise.

"You really think you could lie to the world's greatest psychologist?" the little ego and a loud smack on the ass was enough to print that Jungkook wasn't feeling the most pleasant.

"S-since when?"

"Since you ditch my proposal"

Or more efficiently, since Taehyung first pretended.

"A-are you mad at me?"

"Oh I'm more than that, baby" Jungkook unbuttons his shirt but stops midway.

"Jungkook?"

"I want to get my anger out by fucking you so hard you'll beg to crawl the next day" But he starts to cry. "But why did you have to be so mean to me?" Jungkook was just a growing child. He'd get emotional in a desperate need. Taehyung wraps his arm to comfort him

"I already heard everything from Hoseok hyung.. but everything is already over.." He was right. Everything is. Maybe their current status relationship even.

"Jungkook.. I love you more than anyone else. More than anything else. I don't want you to get hurt because of me and we're still young and-"

"Please don't leave me.." Jungkook hurries his tears on his shirt.

"Silly dum dum" Taehyung stood up on his feet and looks at Jungkook lovingly.

"I wanna keep that ring for you for the next 2 years"

Never had Jungkook been happier. Not more than a champagne on a bottle of diamonds.

His tears was instant gone like their short kiss.