14 : It's Not A Date?

All Taehyung is feeling right now is to slap Jungkook across his cheeks.

"What?" He couldn't process any further words than what seems to be confusion.

"No. I-I... I don't want to fall in love with you." To his surprise, Jungkook had the littlest to react open the rejection. Both of them should expect this from their short meeting but none of them were heartbroken.

"I'll make you. Just watch." Jungkook smirks before another phone call rang and echoes through his pocket.

"Hello?" This time, it was a called that he didn't mind for Taehyung to listen to. "Yea, ok." It was a quick one and it ended with a beep.

"Get dressed, we're going out."

That night wasn't different from the rest as Jungkook's mad driving skills got Taehyung's head pressing to the seat.

He was a bit scared, bit scared that what Jungkook is planning ahead won't be a good one "surely it's not a date.. is it?" He slaps his lips after accidentally blurring out his hidden thoughts. All he hoped was nothing fishy was going on and Jungkook didn't heard him.

"We're here" he got out of his seat beat and only to find a very VERY good exterior of the fancy restaurant. It wasn't exactly fancy but it was more of a classy classic that wasn't over the top with decorations. Something more to be called a classy hangout place.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook eyeing on me when I was busy scanning the out the place

Taehyung could feel Jungkook eyeing on me when I was busy scanning the out the place. It was indeed awkward.

"Is there something on my face?"

"Oh, no. I just thought that you look good in my clothes"

 I just thought that you look good in my clothes"

"And all Gucci on top of that" he smirked

He was embarrassed at the comment either it be the good looking part or the fact that he had dressed up like a Gucci mannequin. The fact that Taehyung didn't use a real Gucci brand made him blush since it was only a mirrored version. Jungkook probably knew that after a few glances and from his past experience in the Gucci store.