39 : Is This an Approval?

Taehyung was just chilling out. When he had graduated, he quickly found a real job he's been wanting for. Of course, Jungkook already did surveys here and there for him. Jungkook himself had a little more before he graduate his psychology degree he's been working on.

And little act here and a little act there. He was founded to be a quick learner from the surveys he got. For a quick reason his channel was starting to die down from the over much hiatus notes he's been giving. Although, Jungkook did ask to took it over but it didn't grow as much as before.

"Baby, I'm bored." Jungkook leans his head on the empty space between Taehyung's neck. As he did so, he place Taehyung to sit back leaning to his chest against his crotch with arms wrapped around the older's small waist.

"I'm not good at curing boredom, Jungkook.." Taehyung sighs, reaching out to pat his tears boyfriend's fluffy hair.

"I wanna have sex again." The boyfriend purrs, purposely moving his hips left and right for Taehyung's butt to rub on himself.

Taehyung smiles, letting the needy one to do what he wants. What a baby. A cute baby he is.

But when a text message got in his phone, he didn't hesitate to reach and read it out.

Feeling a bit surprised, he turned his head "Jungkook.."

"Mhmm." Jungkook took the action to be a something more different. He kisses the boy softly and gracefully for their buds to dance around each other- until Taehyung pulls away.

"No, this is serious Kook. My mom is coming."

Jungkook jumped, he raise his head and quit the leaning. "When?"

Taehyung gulps.

"Now"

Oh no.

Jungkook gently puts his boyfriend aside. Never has he dash to the kitchen this fast just for a guest, let alone prepare tea and cookies for them.

Taehyung on the other hand focus on only his memorizing his speech he'll later give to his mother. Act cool, act neutral and only then his mother wouldn't suspect a thing-

Dingdong-

Oh no, she's here. Taehyung grab on his socks to the door.

"H-Hi mom." He greets his mother with a warm hug.

"It's been a while sweetie. I miss ya."

Ah, the mother. Just like how she last visited, she still remains sweet and elegant looking- in a good way rather than the other way.

"I know you go home at New Years but I just want to see you."

New year the only time Taehyung found the time to go home to his warm family but he always feels bad when he leaves Jungkook alone- Maybe it's because he didn't want his mother to know he's dating him.

"I haven't seen Jungkook in a long time- Ah, there's the boy." Happily, she greets the boy who had just came in the room with a tray of sweets and tea water.

Jungkook sets the beverage down for the guest "Hello Mrs.Kim." He greeted before he took a seat for himself besides Taehyung.

He sits as straight as the chair, his chin and his body angled precisely 90 degree apart. He tried to keep his cold sweats away but a sweat couldn't help but to drop.

"Remember the news about my boy and the fake agency? I never got to properly thank you for these years." She giggles as she sets her tea down. Recalling the incident with Changmo, things sure have passed a lot through their times.

"Why have you not bring him home, Taehyung? He should meet your father and your little sister." She then turns to Jungkook "Are you scared of me? I heard from Taehyung you don't go home to your family anymore."

"Not at all Mrs.Kim" He shook his head "I prefer spending time alone."

Oh no.

She's definitely on to something.. or has she already known from the start?

"Nobody likes spending time alone, dear. Everyone gets lonely eventually." Her eyes then moves to her son where she notices the small movements that screams 'secret' in her motherly instinct.

"Or.. is it that-" The two shot up simultaneously.

"The two of you are dating?"

They lost their words.

When her eyes are kept on the biological son, it's when she expects the answers from. All she need was the answer, she didn't expect her instinct to be spot on but only their nervousness answers itself.

"Yes mom.." Taehyung looks below "We're dating.."

"And you keep this a secret from me because-?"

"Because I'm scared that you'll get mad.. because I'm not interested in girls.."

The same answer goes to Jungkook- who had his lips as shut as his zipper. His heartbeat fastens to wait for the responsive he will get. A rejection? Please no. He didn't want to be separated with his baby.

"You should've told me sooner, boys. I'm not disappointed in you 'coming out'. I'm disappointed that you didn't trust me I'd accept this."

"We're Sorry." Jungkook bows on his seat, his head was almost touching his kneecaps from the actions of deep regrets.

"We have been dating for 2 years now and we are very sorry we kept this secret for far too long."

"Yes.. we're really sorry mom. We shouldn't let fear took over us.." When Taehyung rushes to his mom's embrace, he immediately felt a large sigh and a small pat on his head.

"It's ok- It's ok you two. As long as you apologize then I'd accept it."

Jungkook stopped bowing- Taehyung stopped his tears. All is well.. then he had this sudden realization

"W-wait, did you just say you accept our relationship??"

With a little bit of giggle, she pops out a small dimple under her cheeks.

"Yes. I'm sure the two of you will have a happy end together."

The motherly warmth wraps around Jungkook as well. This was weird, he has never received this kind of treatment before. To think that another person's mother would be the first woman to act like a real mother to him.. he was certain Taehyung was his soulmate, destined to be together.

"Jungkook, I've heard in the news about your mother hiring others to kill your biological father." She pats him "I think it's best to ask why. Don't shun away from her because she's still the one who gave birth to you."

Anything related to his mother- Jungkook would not agree.

But Jungkook should learn to forgive and to forget. He should act a little bit more mature now that he's at the age of an adult. And being an adult is what he will do.

"Alright Mrs.Kim. I will do that."

"Oh please, call me Mom."

Jungkook smiles.

"Thank you mom."

-
guyssss it's gonna end soon ;-;