~chapter 1~

Your POV:

My younger sister Alex and I were sitting in the back seat of our car, I with my earphones plugged in listening music silently with my eyes closed feeling the wind blowing on my face while our mother was driving the car.we have been driving for what seemed like hours now. I was getting sleepy and I slowly drifted to sleep on Alex's shoulder...

???: "Wake uppp sleepy head". I heard someone say shaking me like if they wanted to shake the life out of me.

I opened my eyes to see my sister Alex smiling cheekily at me, I sat up and glared at her playfully.

Alex: "come on let's go see the house". She said pulling me out of the car, we got our bags and walked up to a really huge house I stopped for a minute to take in the beautiful scenery and the fresh air. I looked around to see that the movers are already moving our furniture into our new house.

(Pause)

" I'm absolutely sorry please forgive me I haven't introduced myself or said anything about my life...
Hi my name is song (y/n) I'm 18 years old I have long black hair,brown eyes, white skin and I'm quite short also I was born and I live in South Korea, currently my only sibling Alex and my mom have moved to Seoul to start fresh and mainly because my mom got a new job in Seoul. It has been my sister,my mother and I for most of my life.why? Because my father left us,he divorced my mother when I was very young, 5 years to be exact he left because he and Mom would not get along because he was always out drinking,smoking and partying with other girls... My mother did not like it and she would always argue with him I remember seeing my father shouting at my mother while she was sitting on the floor crying her eyes out and before I could click my fingers he packed his things and left slamming the door with a great force, I ran over to my mother hugging her tightly crying with her and saying it's going to be okay like if I knew what had just happened that was one of the worst times in my life I don't like it and i never will we moved on like if nothing happened but I still remember.I have not hated my father because he is my father, but I will never forgive him for what he has done he left me, he left us because of his stupid habits... Anyway I plan on starting all fresh now make new friends, go to a new school and try to live a happy life leaving behind the bad things that happened in the past."

(Unpause)

I smiled at the beautiful neighbourhood we are going to be living in from now on.

Alex:"come on inside y/n".My sister shouted while standing in front of the front door.

Y/n: "I'm coming I'm coming". I shouted back at her.

I ran to the front door she opened it and we entered into our new huge house, we walked upstairs and checked the bedrooms there are four bedrooms two huge ones with bathrooms and two smaller ones without bathrooms, I quickly called dibs on the second biggest room because I ain't want no small room especially if there isn't a bathroom.

Alex: "but I wanted that room". She whined.

Y/n: "sorry bae, I called dibs first". I said sticking out my tounge at her.

(A/n: lol sorry bae)

She just rolled her eyes at me and stomped off to the smaller bedroom next to mine. I walked into the bedroom and instantly dropped my bags and looked around my big yet small room and I found out that it has a secret room behind the full length mirror in the bathroom. I then went downstairs to see what my mother was doing. As I was walking down the stairs I tripped and fell down the stairs more like rolled down the stairs.

"Ouch". I whined getting up and fixing my clothes.

Mom: "omo what happened are you okay". She yelled running into the room.