~chapter 10~

Your POV:

I was woken up by the sound of something breaking I suddenly shot up from my bed and ran down stairs.

Y/n: "Alex what did you break". I yelled as I was almost at the bottom of the stairs.

I looked around and didn't see anything so I ran into the living room by instinct.

I soon as I step foot in the living I saw namjoon standing next to a broken vase looking around probably scared to death about what my mother would do when she sees it.

Y/n: "what are happened? And where is my mother?". I asked.

Namjoon: "I just wanted to touch it and she went to work". He answered looking down at the broken vase.

Y/n: "don't worry about it my mother didn't even like that vase anyway". I said getting a broom and sweeping up the broken vase.

Jungkook: "noona I heard something break, what did namjoon hyung break ". He asked walking into the room.

Namjoon: "correction break by accident and a vase". He said correcting his brother.

Jungkook: "whatever, anyway noona I tried to wake Alex up but she smack me in the head, see". He said showing me a red spot on his forehead.

Y/n: "I'll wake her up just wait down here till we finish getting ready". I told them running upstairs.

I quickly ran into Alex's room and set off her alarm, she immediately shot up and hurried into the bathroom not even checking the time or even notice that I was in the room.

"What a weird sibling I have". I mumbled to my self as I went to my room.

I got my bag ready, picked out my outfit, took a bath and brushing my teeth afterwards because it was already late.

When i was finished getting ready I ran down stairs and saw Alex waiting in the living room with namjoon and jungkook.

Y/n: "I'm ready let's go". I said walking to the door.

Namjoon: "but you guys didn't eat anything yet". I said blocking me from opening the door.

Alex: "we can get something on our way to school". She said making him move away from the door.

Namjoon: "okay fine let's go". He said opening the door for us.

We got to the car and on our way to school we stopped at a cafe close to the school, got some breakfast and went to school.

We were greeted by ton loads of curious girls, when we were walking into the school.

"Who are those girls namjoon oppa?". One girl yelled from the crowd.

"What are your relationship with them Jungkookie". Another girl yelled.

"Are you dating Rose from Blackpink Namjoon oppa". A girl from the crowd yelled making everyone gasp and immediately stop screaming giving the poor girl disgusted looks.

"What it's a rumor I just wanted to know if it was true". She said defending herself.

Namjoon: "hello good morning army". He said as he and Jungkook bowed in each direction to show their fans respect.

"Good morning oppa". They answered bowing back at them.

Jungkook: "these are our friends their names are Alex and y/n saw hi to them guys". He said introducing us to his fans.

"Hello". They answered waving at us.

We waved nervously back to their fans earning comments like "wow they're so pretty" and "they're so lucky".