~chapter 17~

(recap)

Alex ran into my room, I looked at her confused as to why she was running.

Alex: "......

(End of recap)

Your POV:

Y/n: "what, what happened". I said sitting up on my bed.

Alex: "t_ tae...". She said trying to catch her breathe.

did something happen to Taehung I wonder what?

Y/n: "take a deep breathe and then tell me what happened". I said patting her shoulder.

She took a deep breath and then sat on my bed I followed her sitting next to her.

"taehyungaskedmetogooutwithhimonadatetoday". She rambled in a way that I couldn't understand what she was saying.

Y/n: "Alex I can't understand what you're saying can you please talk a little slower". I asked her.

Alex: "Taehyung asked me to go out with him on a date today". She said at a normal pace.

I stood up on my bed with a shook expression and let out a horrid scream I sounded like if I was getting murdered, which made both Namjoon and Jungkook run over to our house almost immediately.

Jungkook and Namjoon ran into my room with golf bats in there hands.

Jungkook: "noona are you okay did someone break in or something". He asked looking around my room.

Alex: "the only people breaking in are you guys". She said grabbing the golf bats from them.

Namjoon: "what it sounded like someone broke in our something". He replied confused.

Jungkook: "so what happened?". He asked curiously.

Alex: "Taehyung Asked me to go on a date with him today". She replied blushing.

Jungkook: "then what the hell are you waiting for get ready bish we ain't got all day here". He said pushing her to her room.

Y/n: "wait for me". I yelled running after them.

We looked for clothes that would be perfect to wear a date then pushed Alex into her bedroom to get ready.

Y/n: "come down when you're finished". I said pulling Namjoon and Jungkook out of her room.

We went downstairs into the dining room and sat there for a while in total silence until I decided to break the ice.

Y/n: "Jungkook I thought you liked Alex but it seems like you're totally okay with her going on a date with your best friend". I asked curiously sitting up in my seat.

"Ahahahaha". He started to laugh uncontrollably.

Wow Alex is really rubbing off on him sheesh.

Namjoon: "what I thought so too". He agreed with me.

Jungkook: "me like Alex no no no I could never like her she's more like a little sister to me, I could never like her more than that, I don't know what I would do with myself if I broke our friendship". He explained.

"Ohh". We said in Union.

Jungkook: "I was trying to set them up that's why I let her come with us to hang out the other day, they've become really close after that, I think Taehyung would be a better person for her and I trust him enough that he wouldn't break her heart". He said smiling.

Y/n: "aww that's so sweet". I said smiling brightly.

Jungkook: "plus I like IU noona". He said blushing.

Namjoon: "here we go again". He said face plaming.

"I'm finished". Alex announced walking into the living room and twirling showing off her outfit.

Jungkook: "oh my goodness my little sister is all grown up, look at her going on a date". He said fake crying.

Alex: "stop your embarrassing". She said hitting him on the arm playfully.

~Ding dong~

Our door bell rang meaning Taehyung arrived to get Alex.

Alex: "oh my gosh, he's here, do I look okay". She panicked.

Jungkook: "Alex you look great". He said lightly shaking her out of her mini panic.

Namjoon: "is someone like gonna get the door or are we just gonna sit here". He said raising his eyebrows.

Y/n: "oh yes I'll get it". I replied running off to get the door.

I opened the door revealing the one and only Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung: "hey noona I came to get your sister". He said rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/n: "I know she's ready". I said as Alex came to the door.

Alex: "bye guys". She said as they walked away.

"Don't come home too late". Jungkook and I said at the same time.

"We won't". They replied.

Namjoon: "I still can't believe you made us run over here for that". He said shaking his head.

Y/n: "I didn't ask you to". I replied rolling my eyes playfully.

Namjoon: "I thought you were being murdered". He defended pouting.

Jungkook: "as much as I would love to see this kdrama unfold I have to go meet up with Jiminie pabo and grumpy grandpa min Yoongi". He said going heading outside.

Y/n: "bye Jungkook, be careful". I said waving him good bye.

"Bye noona, I will". He replied.

Suddenly the door slammed in my face by Namjoon.

Namjoon: "let's go....