~chapter 19~

Your POV:

We got home and went to our separate houses to pack our things away.

I went into the kitchen and packed the groceries away, i checked to see if Alex came home yet and she isn't in her room maybe they're just late, I headed to my room washed up and then dropped face first on to my bed getting comfortable and ready to sleep.

I can't believe it, could it really be him? I thought to myself.

I heard the door bell ring from downstairs so I got up and checked to see who it was.

I went downstairs and opened the door revealing Namjoon dressed in his pj's.

Cute. I thought.

Y/n: "what are you doing here?". I questioned confused as to why he was at my house, at night, dressed in his PJ's.

But he looked cute I'm not complaining about that.

Namjoon: "well after what happened at the market I didn't want you to go to sleep feeling down so, I decided to come sleep with you tonight". He said rubbing the back of his neck.

My eyes widened at his words.

Namjoon: "no no no I don't mean it in that way I just wanted to stay with you tonight". He explained.

Aww he's so nice to think about me like that.

Y/n: "oh okay, sure come in". I said inviting him into the house.

Stupid y/n why would you think that. I mentally smacked myself.

I need help. I yelled at myself in my mind.

Namjoon: "your sister is at my house playing overwatch with Jungkook by the way". He said as we made our way upstairs.

Y/n: "ahaha should have known". I laughed lightly.

I opened the door to my room and Namjoon just walked in and jumped on the bed.

Y/n: "but where are you going to sleep?". I asked confused looking around my room.

Namjoon: "what do you mean?". He asked puzzled by my words.

Y/n: "where are you gonna sleep, maybe you could sleep in the spare room". I said pointing out the door across the hall.

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me onto the bed with him.

Namjoon: "you're sleeping here silly". He said laying down, pulling me down with him and wrapping his hands around my body making me feel safe.

Namjoon: "you're okay with me sleeping here right". He asked me to be sure that I don't feel uncomfortable.

Y/n: "yeah I'm okay with it". I muffled as my face was in his chest.

I blushed wildly and hid my face in his chest, luckily he didn't notice me blushing and turned off the lights.

(A/n: dim the lights~... Sorry I couldn't help it :3)

We stayed this way for a half an hour until Namjoon spoke.

Namjoon: "are you sleeping yet". He asked me quitely.

I wasn't sleeping yet but I chose not to say anything.

Namjoon: "you probably are but I just wanted to say this weither or not you hear". He said patting my hair gently.

Namjoon: "for these couple of weeks you've been here I've really grown fond of you, you mean a lot to me, you're a very important person in my life and I don't like seeing you get hurt or sad so I promise you that I will never make anything bad happen to you". He said kissing my forehead lightly.