~chapter 9~

(Recap)

Namjoon: "ugh... Can't I just hold your hand". He said giving up on making excuses.

Y/n: "oh okay". I said turning away from him to cover up the fact that I'm blushing like a tomato.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

We walked home holding hands, it was awkward for a while until Namjoon broke the ice and asked me how my first day at converse high.

Y/n: "so you're an idol". I asked looking at him for an answer even though I already know what it is.

Namjoon: "yes I am an idol how'd you know". He asked surprised.

Y/n: "one of my friends told me". I answered looking at the road.

Namjoon: "oh I should've known". He said laughing.

Y/n: "yeah they're probably going to turn me into a crazy kpop fan like them". I replied laughing.

Namjoon: "oh please no". He said acting dramatic.

I giggled at his silliness, how can a boy be so nice, handsome, talented and smart, he is just straight up perfect.

Namjoon: "we're here". He said opening the front door.

What!! I didn't even notice that we have already reached my house.

Y/n: "okay I'll bring Alex and Jungkook's snacks for them". I said going upstairs to Alex's room.

"Yes I win in your face". I heard someone yell it's probably coming from Alex's room.

I walked towards the door opened it and saw Jungkook doing some kind of Egyptian dance and Alex trying really hard to keep a serious face and not crack up a Jungkook's silliness.

Y/n: "I brought some snacks for you guys". I announced throwing the bag of snacks over to Alex and she caught it.

Jungkook: "noona I won, I wonnnn!!!". He yelled running over to me and shaking me aggressively.

Y/n: "what the hell is wrong to him". I asked confused.

Alex: "we were playing video games and I kept winning and he kept losing and he finally won for the first time so his going crazy over it". She answered laughing.

Y/n: "you guys are really competitive". I said laughing as well.

Jungkook: "yup, I can't stand to lose as long as I win at least once I'm happy with it". He said giving me his adorable bunny smile.

Y/n: "you guys should go outside and do something since you were in here the whole time". I said pushing them outside of the room.

Jungkook: "ooh let's see who can run down stairs first". He said challenging Alex to a race.

Alex: "your on loser". She said pushing his forehead with her index finger.

And then they ran off with full speed.

Alex: "wait up don't forget the snacks". Alex said running back into her room to get the snacks.

Seriously she'd rather lose a race to go back for snacks.

I walked downstairs to see Jungkook doing the worm dance on the floor while singing he won.

Y/n: "can you people get anymore weirder". I said laughing before going into the living room where Namjoon was.