~chapter 11~

Your POV:

I'm eating my lunch while observing the actions of my new friends.

At the moment Jin is cleaning up Jungkook's mess that he made, Jhope and Jungkook are making weird noises and even more of a mess, Taehyung is feeding Jimin his food in the airplane way how they feed babies Namjoon is stealing Jimin's bread and jam Lilly and Emma are fangirling about kpop idols Alex is talking to her self while eating and Yoongi is judging everyone.

What great totally normal friends i have. Note the sarcasm.

That's what Yoongi is probably thinking right now.

You know looking at him a little more closely makes him a little familiar to me could it be.... Nahhh.

Or maybe it could be him *mentally slaps self* stop over thinking.

I was taken out of my thoughts because I suddenly felt the urge to use the toilet.

Y/n: "I'm going to the bathroom". I announced getting up from the table but nobody heard what I said because they were to busy doing random stuff so I just quickly walked to the bathroom.

Luckily I got their in time and didn't wet myself, when I finished doing my business I went and washed my hands in the bathroom sink.

While I was doing so I heard someone come into the bathroom so I ignored it because it's probably someone who's going to use the bathroom.

I Look up at the bathroom mirror and saw that it was rose who entered the bathroom, from the mirror I could see her giving me dirty looks.

Whatever. I said to myself while I just brushed it off like I didn't see her.

The entire time I was washing my hands she was just standing there looking at me

what a weirdo. I thought to myself.

I turned around to exit the bathroom but was greeted by a very unhappy looking rose.

Y/n: "wh_ what do you want". I stuttered nervously.

Wait why am I stuttering. I mentally smacked myself.

Rose: "I want you, your friends and your stupid little sister to keep as far away from bts as possible". She yelled at me letting out her anger.

Hold up stupid little sister nuhh uhh she didn't. I said in my mind.

Y/n: "what did you just call my little sister". I asked getting angry at her insult towards my little sister.

Rose: "I called your ratty little sister stupid what you gonna do about it huhh". She mocked making a disgusting pouty face.

Y/n: "sorry but my little sister isn't stupid and ratty as your attitude and please don't do that your lips are going to fall of plus it's really unpleasant to look at". I said trying to keep my self calm.

She scrunched up her face at my statement making herself look even more disgusting.

Rose: "your ugliness disgusts me". She said rolling her eyes at me.

Can't say the same about you.

Y/n: "okay thanks for the compliment". I said giving her a fake smile.

Rose: "it wasn't a compliment, anyways keep away from bts". She said sternly.

Y/n: "sorry but that would be impossible but it was nice of you to try". I said walking around her and opening the door.

Rose: "you better do what I say or else__ or else". Before she could finish her sentence I slammed the door.

I heard her say "who does she think she is talking to me like that".

I can't say the same about you who do you think you are trying to control my life.

"Y/n Are you okay". I heard someone ask me.

I looked in the direction of where I heard the voice to see Yoongi leaning on the wall next to the bathroom door.

Y/n: "what are you doing here and yes I'm okay". I answered confused to why he was there.

Yoongi: "well you told us that you were going to the bathroom and I was the only who heard you I thought you were taking long so I came to look for you in case you got lost or something and I heard everything what she said". He said surprisingly​ pulling me into a tight hug.

Yoongi: "I'm sorry if she did anything to you I won't let her make that happen or let her hurt you y/n I'll protect you if it's the last thing I do". He whispered softly to me hugging me tighter.

That sounds so familiar to me.

"I'll protect you if it's the last thing I do"

I can remember someone saying that to me some years ago.

Could it be no way *mentally slaps self* stop over thinking.

Y/n: "I'm fine Yoongi nothing happened". I said looking up at him.

Yoongi: "she better not have done anything to you, let's go back to the others they might notice we're gone and get worried". He said releasing me from the hug and pulling me to the direction of the cafeteria.

We got back to the cafeteria and sat back down at the table like nothing happened and just ate our food.

Lilly: "where were you". She asked as I sat next to her.

Y/n: "I just went to the bathroom". I answered.

Emma: "with Yoongi". She whispered confused.

Y/n: "no eww he just got curious at why I was gone so long so he came looking for me". I whispered back.

Emma: "oh". She said relieved.

Lilly: "but why were you gone so long". She asked curiously.

Y/n: "rose came into the bathroom and warned me to keep away from BTS and when Yoongi came looking for me he heard everything". I whispered to them.

Emma: "did she hit you". She asked folding her hands into fists you could tell she's getting angry by the look in her eyes.

Y/n: "no she didn't hit me". I answered.

Emma: "good I was just about to break that ugly face of hers". She said feeling relieved.

Lilly: "what did Yoongi do". She asked getting closer to me for an answer.

Y/n: "he said he won't let her make me stay away from them and he will protect me". I whispered lowly.

Lilly: "oh okay, why is she like this it's not like if we did anything to her". She said getting a bit annoyed.

Y/n: "yeah but please don't tell the others about it please". I begged.

"Fine we won't". They said in union.

Jimin: "won't what". He asked us.

Lilly: "nothing we didn't say anything". She said shoving food into her mouth acting like if she was eating.

Jimin chuckled at her silliness which made her blush madly.

~ring ring~

The bell rang we quickly threw the rest of our food away and went to our classes.

There is something very suspicious going on I wonder what the relationship between yoongi and y/n is, well it's......