~chapter 18~

(Recap)

Suddenly the door slammed in my face by namjoon.

Namjoon: "let's go....

(End of recap)

Your POV:

Namjoon: "let's go to the market I have to buy some groceries for my parents please come with me". He begged giving me puppy eyes.

So cute.

Y/n: "yeah sure I'll come with you". I said.

"Yaayyy!". He did a little happy dance.

Which was ADORABLE.

Y/n: "oh hush I agreed to go with you because I have to buy some groceries as well". I said rolling my eyes playfully.

Namjoon: "sure, princess". He replied.

I think I just died a little inside.

I decided to ignore his heart shaking comment.

Y/n: "so why'd you close the door, what are we waiting for let's go". I said confused.

Namjoon: "oh no honey you aren't going anywhere dressed like that". He asked looking at me up and down.

What's wrong with how I'm dressed. I asked myself.

I looked at my outfit then mentally slapped myself, I was wearing a crop top and comfy shorts which would not be appropriate to go out with at night and because of the cold weather.

Y/n: "I'll be right back". I said to him running up to my room.

I feel like he was looking at me or was I just being delusional.

(A/n: if that's even a word?? Don't judge me okay)

I went into to my room changing into a pink long sleeve sweater, some jeans, white shoe and I tied my hair up in a ponytail, when I finished getting ready I grabbed my purse and some money and went back down stairs where Namjoon was waiting for me by the door.

Namjoon: "ready?". He asked.

Y/n: "yup I'm ready". I replied.

He opened the door for us letting me go out first.

What a gentleman.

We decided to take his car there because we won't be able to carry everything, he drove us to the market.

We got to the super market he parked his car and we went in.

Y/n: "should we get a shopping cart". I asked him pointing at the shopping carts.

Namjoon: "yeah great idea". He replied.

Y/n: "were you seriously thinking about holding everything in our hands". I asked laughing.

Namjoon: "pshh no I'm very smart yah know". He denied making me laugh.

Namjoon: "lets go look at the fruit section I have to get bananas,grapes, apples and oranges". He changed the topic listening the things he needed to get in the fruit section.

Y/n: "okay". I said following him to the fruit section.

We got everything we needed in the fruit section and so I decided to go look for the things I needed.

While getting everything I needed, I "think" I saw a familiar face or am I hallucinating again, I'm probably hallucinating again I need help, but like for real that person looked really familiar to me the person had the face of someone I do not wish to ever see again.

I shook that thought out of my head because I saw Namjoon coming up to me.

Namjoon: "it looks like you're having some trouble carrying all the stuff". He said pointing at my hands.

Y/n: "oh yeah thanks". I said putting my things into the shopping cart.

Namjoon: "no problem princess". He said smiling at me.

Is he trying to give me a heart attack.

Y/n: "well I'm finished getting everything I need, are you done". I asked once again dodging his comment.

Namjoon: "hmm yeah I need to get strawberry jam my mom loves it". He said answering my question.

Y/n: "okay I'm gonna go look for some". I said and went off looking for the jam.

I looked for the strawberry jam I finally found it and as I reached for it I saw that someone else was also reaching for it I raised my head only to be greeted by the same familiar looking person I stood there and examined the persons physical features.

It was a older man that looked like he was  around my mother's age he looked just like someone I knew.

Then it struck me, could it be, never how could he be here.

He looked like he recognized me or something, I tensed up and my eyes started to water.

"Do I_" the older man started speaking.

His voice.

He was interrupted by Namjoon's voice.

Namjoon: "y/n you found it". He said  walking up to me with our shopping cart.

Y/n: "oh yeah I did". I laughed lightly trying to hold back my tears.

Namjoon: "okay, take it let's get going". He said to me.

I grabbed the jar of strawberry jam and then Namjoon and I made our way to the cashier.

We payed for our things then went to the car, Namjoon put all the groceries in the car and then we got in.

We drove in total silence.

I thought about the person I saw at the market and my eyes started to water.

Namjoon: "are you okay". He asked me seeing that my eyes were watering.

I bursted out crying because I just couldn't hold it in anymore.

(A/n: I don't why but if I'm upset or sad about something and I hold in my tears, if someone asks what's wrong or are you okay I just burst out crying, is it just me??)

We stopped at a red light and he took my hand in his.

Namjoon: "what's wrong princess you can talk to me about it". He assured me squeezing my hand lightly.

Y/n: "that man at the store reminded me of somebody I knew". I said sobbing.

Namjoon: "who does he remind you of". He asked me while rubbing his thumb on my hand soothingly.

Y/n: "he reminded me of my father he looked very similar to him, my father left us when I was five years old and never came back could it be him". I said looking at him.

Namjoon: "well maybe it is him you never know". He replied tightening his grip on my hand.

I leaned back in my seat and then the light turned green.