~chapter 2~

(Recap)

He knocks on the door...

(End of recap)

Your POV:

"Come in namjoon". I heard a boy's voice say.

Namjoon opened the door and we went in, there was a boy that looked like he was around Alex's age, sitting on the his bed playing video games.

"Namjoon did you hear abou...". when He looked up, he stopped what he was saying and his eyes widened he looked shook and cute at the same time.

Namjoon: "these are our new neighbors, daughters y/n and Alex song". He introduced.

"Nice to meet you". We greeted.

"Nice to meet you as well". He said shyly shaking our hands.

"How cute" I thought.

Namjoon: "Alex and y/n this is my little shy brother". He said messing up the boys hair.

"Hey stop it I'm not shy well just a little bit and just because you're one year older than me you don't have to rub it in". He said folding his arms looking a bit more confident.

"My name is jeon jungkook by the way I like to say I'm a jeon because my mother was a jeon and it reminds me of my grandfather who passed away". He said smiling.

Y/n: "I'm so sorry and that's a really sweet way of remembering your grandfather". I said feeling sorry for his lose.

Alex: "yes I'm sorry as well". She said.

Jungkook: "it's okay you don't have to be sorry". He assured us.

He looked around his room that was super clean,he sat down on his bed and grabbed the two of his video game controllers.

Jungkook: "do one of you guys wanna play video games with me". He asked politely.

Alex: "heck yeah I do". she answered excitedly

Jungkook: "okay". He replied a little surprised but happy at the same time.

She took the controller from him saying thank you and they started to play some game.

Namjoon: "umm do you wanna go to my room or something". He asked Politely.

Y/n: "okay". I answered."don't bet him in all the games Alex go easy on him". I told my sister who is a total game freak.

Alex: "you know I can't do that". She answered.

Jungkook: "who said you would bet me". He asked.

Alex: "wahh... Bring it on". She answered competitively.

Namjoon & y/n: "oh boy the video game war begins". We said in union and then burst out laughing.

We went to his room and wow he has a lot of books.

Namjoon: "this is my room you can sit or lie down on the bed if you'd like". He said gesturing towards the bed, I sat down and looked at his book shelf.

Y/n: "you like books?". I asked pointing at the book shelf.

Namjoon: "ahh yes I do, do you". He asked getting on the bed with his back being supported by his bedframe.

Y/n: "yeah I do but not that much if it's a really good book then yes". I answered honestly.

Namjoon: "oh I see well I read a lot". He said.

Y/n: "oh I spy a nerd". I teased him.

Namjoon: "psh nahh me psh no". He said denying it.

Y/n: "you don't have to deny it, I'm also kind of a nerd I was always at the top of my class back at my old school". I said honestly.

Namjoon: "really that's great". H said getting more comfortable.

Y/n: "yeah". I answered.

Namjoon: "but I'm more of a popular kid than a nerd, I'm just really smart". He said.

Y/n: "wahh really". I asked curiously getting more comfortable on the bed.

Namjoon: "yes there are popular kids in my school and they are in groups and each group has their own name and members". He answered.

Y/n: "what is the name of you're group". I asked.

Namjoon: "oh the name of my group is bts, I'm the leader in my group and my group is one of the most popular groups in my school".he answered.

Y/n: "what do you do in your group bts". I asked curiously.

Namjoon: "I'm a rapper, dancer and I also sing but I'm not confident about my singing I prefer rapping than singing, and each member has a stage name, mines is RM which is short for RM  and Jungkook is also in my group he is a singer,rapper and dancer his nickname is Jungkookie or Kookie he is more of a singer and he is also the maknae their are three maknaes but he is the youngest, people also call him the golden maknae which is a name I gave to him because he is good at doing everything". He said and when he finished smiled at me.

Y/n: "wow you told me an entire biography". I said laughing hysterically.

Namjoon: "hey, hey you asked about it so I told you". He said pouting.

Y/n: "nerd". I teased getting up from the bed and laughing my head off and running around the room because he was running after me.

Namjoon: "hey that's not funny get back here". He chased me.

Y/n: "no never ever". I said running into his bathroom locking the door.

(A/n: gonna let you down)

Namjoon: "you'll come out sooner or later". He said walking away from the door.

Y/n: "yeah and what would you do". I asked.

Namjoon: "I'll..". He opens the door with a key. "Tickle you". He said blocking my way.

"Oh no what am I going to do". I thought. Then an idea poped into my head.

Y/n: "oh my gosh a spider". I screamed pointing at the wall behind him. "Omo I hate spider". I said running out of the bedroom.

Namjoon: "where is it!". He asked looking around the room.

Y/n: "right here". I said sticking out my tounge at him.

Namjoon: " ohh you little..".

Y/n: "cutie pie". I said finishing his question.

Namjoon: "trickster". he yelled running after me again.

Y/n: "Jungkookie save me". I said running into his room and hiding behind him.

(A/n: before I fall fall)

Jungkook: "what did you do". He asked.

Y/n: "I called him a nerd". I answered.

Jungkook: "wahh sorry noona you're on your own". He yelled pushing me out me of his room and closing the door.

Y/n: "noo jungkookie help me". I yelled hitting the door.

Jungkook: "sorry noona I can't afford my door beging broken down again". He yelled back.

I stopped confused about what he said, I ignored it and turned around to find a way to escape but....