~chapter 15~

(Recap):

"Oh look what we have here could it be y/n and her little friends". Someone said behind us.

Who could that annoying voice belong to?

I turned around only to see rose and the rest of her group members.

???: "Do you know them unnie". One of the members asked.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

Her group members looked at us up and down before scrunching up their faces in disgust.

Rose: "of course I know these brats especially this one". She said grabbing me by the hair and yanking it.

Lilly and Emma were about to pull her away from me but stopped when she threatened them.

Emma: "stop your hurting her". She yelled in an angry tone.

Lilly: "What's wrong with you stop it". She yelled trying to get her hands off.

Rose: "don't you dare touch me or you'll get it too". She said angrily giving Lilly a death glare.

Lilly hesitantly backed away before stepping forward again.

Lilly: "I don't care who you are or what you will do to me just leave my best friend alone". She said grabbing rose by the hair as she did to me giving it a hard yank causing rose to let go of my hair.

Emma: "dang Lilly I didn't know you had this side". She said surprised at the sight she was seeing.

"Oh my gosh stop rose unnie". One of her members yelled pulling away Lilly from their band member.

Rose: "ahh my head it hurts". She whined rubbing her head looking like she was about to cry.

"You caused this you little brat". One of the members yelled pointing at me with a very angry expression on her face.

She and her other band member started hitting me and slapping me really hard it was very painful and my arm started to bleed by the amount of scratches that left from their nails piercing through my skin I screamed out in pain.

I closed my eyes to try to get rid of all the pain I was feeling after a while I felt nothing no slapping or hitting and I heard pure silence I felt my self being taken into a warm embrace I opened my eyes to see Namjoon with the angriest expression and it looked like there was steam radiating from his head.

But he still looked cute though.

Oh my gosh y/n your literally in pain and that's what you think about.

(A/n: you can't blame her just look at this.... Like come on)

Namjoon: "what the hell, what have you done". He yelled and at that point he was literally in flames.

"Oppa she started it she made her dumb friend hurt rose". She said looking like she was about to cry.

Namjoon: "your lying y/n would never do anything to hurt anyone don't lie to me". He shot back at her.

"But she hurt rose unnie". Another said as her lips trembled and her eyes became watery.

Yoongi: "what the hell do we care about rose she's unimportant, plus if she did hurt rose how come there isn't a single scratch on her but y/n is practically bleeding". When he said that, that's when I noticed the rest of BTS and Alex standing behind of Namjoon.

"I_ we_ uh". Another member started but was cut off by Jin.

Jin: "we don't want to hear your lies it's useless now get out of our faces". He scolded the girls making then hesitantly start running away.