~chapter 7~

(Recap)

???: "Hey Babe". Someone said pulling namjoon out of his seat.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

I turned around and saw the one and only rose clinged onto Namjoon's arm and I'm not talking about a flower I'm talking about the rich popular snobby kid.

Y/n: "what I didn't know you had a girlfriend". I said confused.

Emma: "he doesn't have a girlfriend". She whispered to me sounding disgusted.

I looked at rose weirdly but she didn't see when she turned to me I faked a smile.

Namjoon: "what no we aren't dating". He said pulling away his arm.

Rose: "no he isn't my boyfriend but he will be". She said smiling at the boys and giving me, Lilly, Emma and Alex dirty looks, she looks scary to be honest.

Namjoon: "um no sorry that won't happen I'm not interested". He said backing away from her.

I could see jungkook getting angry so I grabbed his hand he got startled a little, then smiled at me meaning that he was okay.

Taehyung: "hey can you live us alone please as you heard he isn't interested". He said politely to her.

Yoongi: "yeah can you get out of here you're killing the mood". He said getting annoyed.

Rose: "fine I'll live but you will be my boyfriend Kim namjoon either you like it or not". She said pointing to namjoon and walking away giving me and the girls dirty looks.

she almost fell because she wasn't looking where she was going, I covered my mouth to hide the fact that I was trying really hard not to laugh and Jin was trying to do that as well by stuffing food into his mouth but that didn't turn out so well because he started chocking while laughing at the same time.

"Wow he laughs weird it sounds like someone's cleaning glass". I said in my mind trying not to laugh at him.

Jin: "I- I can't breathe". He said trying to get some air.

taehyung got up from his seat ran over to him and hit him really hard in his back and gave him some water.

Jin: "thanks I needed that".he said finally getting some oxygen.

(A/n: oxyjin lmao.... Okay I'm done)

Taehyung: "hyung you should be more careful when you eat and eat more slowly". He said to Jin.

Jin: "yes, yes I will". He said patting his shoulder.

~ring ring~

We all cleaned up our food and threw it away in the trash bin close to the entrance which is also the exit of the cafeteria.

And headed to our next class.

Namjoon: "hey wait up we have the same class now, let's go together". He said grabbinging my hand to stop me.

Y/n: "huh, sure let's go". I said smiling at him.

He let go of my hand which I wish he didn't his hands are so soft and smooth they made me feel like holding them for the whole day and we walked to our next class together.

We got to the next class just in time luckily the teacher hasn't arrived as yet we took our seat at the second row and just as I was about to ask myself where Lilly and Emma went, they walked into the class.