~chapter 26~

Your POV:

~ding dong~

Y/n: " Alexx!! can you please check who's at the door". I asked my sister who was downstairs as I was in my room.

Alex:"okayyy!! I've got it". she responded back.

Alex made her way to the door opening it right away not looking true the peep hole first as she thought it would be Jungkook, Taehyung, Yoongi, Bambam or probably even Bambam's dad she was just expecting it to be any other person close to her. she opened the door to find someone else, she knitted her brows in confusion.

Alex:"I'm sorry but do I know you?". she asked the unknown person.

???:"you probably wouldn't know me but i do know who you are.... Alex". the person replied.

Alex:"Y/NNNN!!! STRANGER DANGER!!!". Alex started screaming.

Y/n:"what?!, I'll be right down". I quickly ran downstairs.

When I got there the person I saw shocked me.

It couldn't be.

I then started screaming too and slammed the door shut.

Namjoon's POV:

I heard screaming coming from Y/n's house usually I would send Jungkook over to see what's wrong but he wasn't here at the moment, I didn't want to go, why? well because after that day I saw her talking, laughing and hugging that guy Bambam I've been hurt I really thought we had something, I thought that she liked me back, but I guess not she has a boyfriend now and he's Bambam, I've been ignoring her ever since that day as I can't face her looking at her makes my heart hurt, I still like her and even more now than I did before. 

Even though I didn't want to go I had to, I had to make sure she was safe.

Y/n POV:

???:"Please don't be afraid I won't hurt you, it's me your dad". he said trying to calm us down.

Alex:"Y/n is he really our father?". my sister asked me.

???:"yes, yes I am". he responded.

Y/n:"you are our father? our father who left us at a young age? because of his drinking and partying habits? our father who left our mother for another woman? if you are our father then you have no right to be here, you have no right to try to come back into our lives!!!". I opened the door and started yelling at him, I couldn't believe him after all those years he's here.

Dad:" yes I'm ashamed to admit It but It's true and I'm sorry, I really am, I was young and overwhelmed with everything, so I tried to drown all these feelings with alcohol It was stupid and I want to make things right.... please accept me". he said it seemed genuine but I was still very angry at him.

Alex:"Y/n please, I've never had a proper relationship with him and that's all I've ever wanted". she said believing  him, I don't blame her and I totally understand who wouldn't want that as well.

I turned to him and was about to say something but someone ran up to him and threw punch across his face, it was Namjoon he held my father up to the wall.

Y/n:"NAMJOON PlEASE STOP!". I screamed surprised at his actions.

Namjoon:"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU AND WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH THEM!!!". he yelled at him pointing at his chest.

Dad:"I'm their father". he replied wincing in pain as he held the place where Namjoon had hit him.

Namjoon's face softened then panic rose across his face, he then looked at me.

Namjoon:"Y/n is this true?". he asked softly.

Y/n:"Yes Namjoon he is now please stop". I said taking my father away from him.

Alex took him into the house got a first aid kit and treated his face, I went into the kitchen and got him some water after giving him the water I then headed outside but I was stopped by a hand.

I looked down to see my dad.

Dad:"Please tell the boy that it's okay and I forgive him, I understand he was trying to protect you and Alex". he said softly smiling I nodded and pulled away my hand.

I wasn't being rude, I just wasn't comfortable with him as yet.

I went outside only to see Namjoon sitting in the yard, I went over and sat next to him.

Namjoon:"I'm sorry". was the first thing he said as i sat next to him.

I smiled at him.

Y/n:"It's okay Namjoo-". he then cut me off.

Namjoon:"It's not okay Y/n I hit him, I hit your dad". he said hiding his face in his hands.

I pulled away his hands and tried to get him to look at me but he resisted. 

Y/n:"Namjoon please look at me". I said sternly, making him look at me.

Y/n:"It's okay you were just trying to protect us, that's understandable and he forgives you". I said smiling softly at him.

he nodded and was about to get up to leave but I pulled him back down.

Y/n:"You're not going anywhere this is probably the only time I'll be able to talk to you without you ignoring me". I said holding onto his arm tightly.

Y/n:"I wanted to say that-". he cut me off once again.

Namjoon:"I know you have a boyfriend and it's Bambam". he said seriously looking away.

I started laughing really hard.

Y/n:"where did you get that from? Bambam isn't my boyfriend he's my mum's boyfriend's son". i explained to him.

Namjoon:" so why were you so close to him?". he asked confused.

Y/n:"Because he doesn't have any siblings that's why, he sees me like an older sister he never had". I answered his question.

Then it hit me, could that be why he was ignoring me.

Y/n:"Is this why you've been ignoring me?". I asked him for reassurance.

he looked down nodding.

Namjoon:"Y-Yeah, it is". he said still looking down.

Y/n:"but why?". I asked confused.

Namjoon:"Because..... I like you Y/n and I couldn't face you knowing you were with someone who wasn't me". he said finally looking at me softly smiling.

Y/n:"Namjoon..... I like you too". I confessed smiling brightly.

He took a hold of my hands and look at me lovingly. 

Namjoon:"If so... Y/n will you be my girlfriend". he asked.

Y/n:"Of course I will". I said kissing him out of excitement.

I was so happy, I was outside under the autumn sky leaves flying by and kissing the boy I liked which was now my boyfriend.

"FINALLYYY!!! MY SHIP HAS SAILED". we heard cheering we pulled away only to see our friends jumping around and celebrating.

Dad:"I APPROVE!!!". I heard my dad yell.

I became a blushing mess and hid my face in Namjoon's chest.

fin