~chapter 12~

Your POV:

School had just been dismissed and me and my friends are walking out to the parking lot.

Lilly: "what are you doing when you go home". She asked as we approached namjoons car.

Y/n: "I'm going to do my homework". I answered in a duhh tone.

Lilly: "oh right I forgot we had to loads of homework". She said laughing.

Y/n: "yeah maybe when you're finished doing your homework you can come to my house". I said smiling at them.

Emma: "yeah we'll make a group chat and you can text us your address". She said.

Lilly: "yeah we could do that". She replied smiling at us.

"Okay see ya". They said walking away.

Y/n: "yeah bye". I waved until they were no longer in sight.

"Hey y/n you're here early". I heard someone say from behind me I turned around and saw jungkook, Jin and Alex coming towards me.

Y/n: "oh I walked out with Lilly and Emma they already went home". I said smiling at them.

Alex: "oh okay". She said smiling back at me.

Jin: "okay bye guys and don't forget to call or text any member if you need anything Alex and y/n". He said getting into his car and heading home.

I totally forgot that they gave us their phone numbers they even gave Lilly and Emma too.

Namjoon: "okay let's get going now". He said as we got into the car and he drove us home.

We drove home in silence well at least namjoon and I were silent while Alex and jungkook were talking about random stuff in the back seat.

Jungkook: "noona am I not right". He said involving me in their conversation.

Y/n: "what are you talking about". I asked confused.

Jungkook: "aren't I called the golden maknae because I'm good at everything". He said looking at me for an answer.

Alex: "nuhh uhh if so then why can't you beat me in a simple video game". She argued.

Jungkook: "it's not simple it's very difficult". He defended.

Alex: "yeah right". She mocked.

Jungkook: "I hate you". He said sending her an annoyed glare.

Alex: "I love yah too bestie". She said messing up his hair.

Namjoon: "you guys argue like me and my bestfriend when he said he liked our bromance ship rapson better than namjin". He said laughing.

Y/n: "who's your bestfriend". I asked.

Namjoon: "his name is jackson Wang he's from the boy band named got7". He said pulling into the driveway.

Y/n: "but how come I haven't met him before". I asked confused.

Namjoon: "his band went on tour they're coming back to school next week". He said getting out of the car.

Jungkook: "yeah yugyeom and his lucky ass not getting to do any school work". He said also getting out of the car.

Alex: "who's yugyeom". She asked.

Jungkook: "he's one of my bestfriends and he is from the boy band got7". He answered holding the door for her to get out of the car.

Alex: "oh, okay bye". She said as we waved at them and went into our house.

We went up to our rooms took a bath got changed and did our homework.