~chapter 13~

(Recap)

Y/n: "you know, yoongi looks really familiar to me". I said as we calmed down and sat on the couch.

"What do you mean". They asked in union looking at me confused.

Y/n: "well...". I said looking at and my expression change from happy and joyful to sad.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

"Well..". They repeated my words waiting me to finish what I was saying.

Y/n: "my mother and father are divorced and my father left us after they got divorced , he never came back and it had been really hard for me when that happened". I said tearing up a bit.

Lilly: "here are some tissues I think you'll need it". She said handing me the box of tissues from earlier.

I took the box of tissues, Emma came and sat closer to me and hugged me tightly and Lilly did the same.

Emma: "go on you can tell us it's okay". She said comforting me.

Y/n: "and my only friend who knew what had happened and how I felt was my bestfriend and my bestfriend was a boy he would always be protective over me and he would always say that he would protect me if its the last thing he does but when we turned 8 he moved away with his father and I never saw him after that". I said crying my eyes off.

Emma: "maybe it's him do you know what happened to the boys mother". She asked curiously.

Y/n: "his mother died when he was a baby". I answered whipping away my tears.

Lilly: "do you remember what the boys name was". She asked.

Y/n: "I_ I can't remember all I remember is that I used to call him sugar because he was really sweet to me and because he was very pale". I answered.

"Oh my God". They said in union.

Emma: "it could be him". She said loudly which startled me.

Y/n: "could it really be, okay this is just crazy let's change the subject". I said.

We had a little silence until we changed the subject and started talking about school, life and school work until it started to get late.

Lilly: "okay it's getting late so we have to go now". She said as she looked out the window.

we walked to the front door and I opened it and I walked them out.

Y/n: "okay bye see you tomorrow". I said waving at them as they walked away and then I went back into the house.

A few minutes after they left I heard a knock on the door.

I quickly opened it and was immediately taken into a tight and what felt like the most caring and loving hug ever.

I hesitated a little before I hugged the person back, a few minutes later the person pulled back and the person turned out to be Namjoon, he looked at me with the most apologetic expression ever.

Y/n: "what's wrong? what happened?". I asked pulling him into the house closing the door and bringing him into the living room.