~chapter 8~

Your POV:

Alex: "get up, jungkook and namjoon are here". She said shaking me.

Y/n: "ughh let me sleep". I said putting the covers over my head attempting to go back to sleep obviously not hearing what she said.

"Noonaaaa". Someone yelled running into my room as I was about to fall asleep again. ughh not again.

"noona, noona, noona, noona". Someone shouted repeatedly as they jumped on my bed, wait . I recognize that voice.

Y/n: "Jeon Jungkook". I yelled with anger shooting up from my bed and running after him.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry noona please don't kill me, I'm to Young to die". He yelled dramatically as I ran after him.

Y/n: "get back here Jeon Jungkook". I yelled catching up to him and jumping on his back putting him into a head lock.

Just then my mother walked into the room.

Mom: "wow, wow, wow what's going on here". She said looking surprised.

Jungkook: "help me". He said begging for help.

Mom: "what did you do". She asked not moving from her spot.

Jungkook: "I just woke her up". He said like if it wasn't that big of a deal.

Mom: "are you trying to die young, sorry kookie you brought this upon yourself". She said walking out of the room.

Jungkook: "I'm sorry noona I won't do it again please let me go". He begged giving me puppy eyes.

Y/n: "fine I'm letting you live just this once". I said letting him go.

Jungkook: "Namjoon's in the living room and me and Alex are going to play video games in her room". He said running up the stairs.

I walked into the living room and saw Namjoon on his phone so I plopped down beside him.

Namjoon: "geez Jungkook stop bugging me I thought you were going to play video games with Alex". He said not looking up from his phone, probably thinking I'm Jungkook.

Y/n: "yes he is playing video games with Alex". I said which startled him.

Namjoon: "oh I thought you were sleeping". He asked putting away his phone.

Y/n: "well that brother of yours decided to wake me up so here I am". I answered sitting comfortably in the chair.

Namjoon: "that boy". He said shaking his head.

Y/n: "I'm hungry do you want to come with me and get something to eat". I asked standing up.

Namjoon: "sure, where are we going". He asked as he stood up as well.

Y/n: "let's just go to the convenience store some blocks from her". I answered.

Namjoon: "fine but you're not going wearing that". He said looking me up and down.

Y/n: "what's wrong with what I'm wearing". I asked looking at myself.

Namjoon: "are you crazy your shorts are too short I don't want perverts looking at you". He said pulling me upstairs to my room.

Then what's the point of calling it shorts if it isn't short. I thought to myself.

Namjoon: "come on get some pants on". He said pushing me into my room and closing the door.

I quickly changed into some jeans and we went to the convenience store.

when we got to the store we went to separate sections because he wanted to get some snacks for Alex and jungkook how thoughtful.

Y/n: "should I get chocolate or should I get Nutella". I asked myself.

Oh my!, this is such a hard decision. I said in my head.

(A/n: if you can't make a simple decision like this what are you going to do with your life *sighs*

Y/n: shout it you have a hard time deciding who you should have for your bias from got7 *rolls eyes*

A/n: excuji me that's a hard decision *flips hair dramatically...*

Okay I'll stop)

Random guy: "can I help you with something sweet cheeks". He asked trying to be flirty.

EW he's weird.

Y/n: "uh no thanks I'm fine". I said trying to get away from him.

Random guy: "where are you going sweet cheeks". He asked blocking my way.

Y/n: "somewhere and please stop calling me that". I answered looking around nervously trying to find namjoon.

Random guy: "are you here alone". He asked.

Okay he is getting creepy.

Y/n: "is that important, can you please get out of my way sir". I asked trying to be polite.

Random guy: "oh no please come with me sweet cheeks". He said grabbing my hand and started pulling me.

"Namjoon help me". I shouted hoping he would hear me.

I suddenly felt someone grab my hand and pull me away from the creepy man and into their chest that person being the one and only Kim Namjoon.

Namjoon: "what do you think your doing". He asked with anger in his voice.

Random guy: "what are you talking about that's my girlfriend". He replied smirking devilishly probably thinking Namjoon would fall for his trick.

Namjoon: "that's funny because she's my girlfriend". He said hugging me tightly glearing at the man.

The man's eyes widened like if he saw a ghost, because of what Namjoon said and he instantly took off running.

Namjoon: "these perverts". He said shaking his head in the direction where the man ran off to.

Y/n: "oh my gosh, where have you been I could have been kidnapped or worst... Raped". I said obviously terrified about what just happened.

Namjoon: "I'm sorry at least you're safe". He said smiling at me then pulling me into a hug.

Y/n: "thank you for rescuing me". I whispered as I hugged him back.

Namjoon: "no problem it's not like I'm super man or something". He pulled away rubbing the back of his neck.

Y/n: "well you were my super man today". I said playfully hitting him on the arm.

Namjoon: "yeah, yeah let's go pay for our things". He said pulling me towards a cashier.

"Wait". I said running back to put away the chocolate and took the Nutella.

We went up to the cashier and Namjoon paid for our things because he refused on making me pay.

Cashier: "you two are the cutest couple I've ever seen". She said as she put our things into a bag.

"We aren't together". We said in union shaking our heads.

Cashier: "oh I'm so sorry". The cashier said obviously embarrassed for thinking wrong.

Namjoon: "no problem". He said as he took the bag and grabbed my hand as we walked out of the store.

I could her the cashier mumble "they sure look and act like a couple, they're even holding hands tsk tsk".

Y/n: "you know you can let go my hand now". I said looking down at our hands.

Namjoon: "um... uhh you never know when that guy can come back". He answered nervously.

Y/n: "he is probably long gone by now". I said looking around.

Namjoon: "ugh... Can't I just hold your hand". He said giving up on making excuses.

Y/n: "oh okay". I said turning away from him to cover up the fact that I'm blushing like a tomato.