C H A P T E R 4 ♡

Nao's Pov:

I woke up in my bed and hummed as I started to take a shower. I was so excited becuase Umma and Me, together with Seungcheol, will go to the mall!

I placed on my gray shirt on and a pink sweater and along some shorts and white converses and a black cap. I smiled at my look and grabbed my shoulder bag and phone. I saw empty rooms. No mom. No dad. No oppa. Only my 500,000 won and a note.

A note was stuck to it saying; "Im sorry dear. Umma has to go to my new work. You have to go with Suengcheol alone. You kids be safe. I love you. :*

PS: I added 50,000 won on your 500,000 won ;)

-Umma ♥︎"

I smiled and garbbed the door keys and my money and placed it inside my wallet. And I placed my wallet on my bag walked outside and locked the door. I texted Suengcheol.

To: Cheolie :D
Fr: NaNa~★

'Cheolie, meet me at the Book Cafe at the Mall. Umma cannot come. See ya :3'

Send.

I took 2 minutes for him to reply while I was walking.

To: NaNa~★
Fr: Cheolie :D

'Nao, Mianhe. I cannot come too. I have to take care of Umma. She's sick. Im really really sorry. T-T'

I sighed but smiled.

To: Cheolie :D
Fr: NaNa~★

'It's fine :) take care'

I placed my phone back on my bag and proceeded to the mall. I entered the mall and go to the book cafe first. I ordered Hot Cocoa with marshmallows and brownies and they served them on my table. I chose a book and read.

I was busy slurping my drink while reading and didn't notice a certain boy was there.

"Hey there Noona." The voice said.
"M-Ming Hao?!" I choked on my drink.
"A-Are you okay?!" He asked, worried.
"Y-Yeah. I was just surpirsed that you're here aswell." I wiped my lips.
"Im sorry for surprising you." He looked down.
"Its fine Ming Hao. Sit down." I smiled.

He sat down infront of me, placing his own orders down.

"What brings you here?" I smiled.
"I was here to shop things." He nervously chuckled.
"For?" I rose a brow.
"I got accepted Noona!" He grinned.
"Oh my Congratulations Ming Hao!" I smiled.
"Thank you Noona!" He smiled.
"I was here to shop too." I giggled.
"For?" He copied my actions.
"To get ready." I giggled.
"Let's shop together Noona. You shouldn't shop only yourself. It's dangerous." Ming Hao finished his meal.

I nodded as an agreement and headed out together with him.

~after 3 hours~

Me and Ming Hao had a great time.
I bought a black converse highs, white boots heels, brown winter boots, white sport shoes and white high cut converses; In total of= 152,000 won
I bought 2 crop tops (white and black), 4 long sleeves, 2 winter coats, 5 shorts, 3 denim pants, 5 sweat pants, 5 ripped jeans, 5 jeans, 4 gray shirts, 6 one sided shoulder shirt and 2 white shirts; In total of= 54,000 won
Red and mint blue contacts=20,000 won

Those are what I bought and many more. Ming Hao bought many items too.

"So where you wanna go?" I asked.
"It's nearly lunch time Noona. Let's head to my car and place our shopped things there." He smiled.
"Is it okay?" I asked.
"Of course it is Noona. I'll drop off on your house later." He smiled.
"Thanks a lot Ming Hao." I smiled.

We headed to his car and placed our things there. We went back to the mall and headed towards a Chinese resturant.

"It's my first time to enter a chinese resto." I looked around in awe.
"Well, let's order things to eat." He smiled.

We ordered things we should eat. I payed hald and he payed the other half too.
We ate while chuckling silently.

"Noona, do you want a dumpling?" He asked.
"Sure. Thanks." I smiled.

He placed a dumpling on my plate. We finished eating and we proceeded to the arcade.

"Noona before we play I wanna give you this." He said.

I looked at him. He gave me a bracelet with the Yin pendant and he had the Yang one.

"Thanks a lot Ming Hao. But why?" I asked, admiring the gift.
"A gift of token for being my friend." He smiled

I hugged him and he hugged back and we proceeded inside the arcade. We played all sorts of games. We ran out of tokens so Ming Hao said he will get some more. I was waiting by the Zombie Kill Machine when a man stood infornt of me.

"What's a pretty lady doing here?" He smirked.
"Im not alone, Im with someone." I said.

I tried to find my pocket knife but it seems that I forgot to brought it.
He grabbed my arm and pushed me down the machine and smirked.

"Ditch that someone and have some fun with me~" He smiled.
"Let me go!" I shouted and kicked his nuts and ran to Ming Hao.

When I spotted him, I hid behind him. I was in the middle of tearing up.

"Noona?! What happened?! Are you okay?!" He asked.
"H-He tried to hurt me!" I pointed at the guy.

He looked at the guy and shielded me.

"Noona I want you to cover your eyes and your ears. Now." He demanded.

I do what he said. After 5 minutes he hugged me.

"Ming Hao? Is it over?" I asked, taking off my hands off of my ears and eyes.
"It's over Noona." He smiled.

My eyes widened as I saw his lips bleeding, different kinds of bruises on his face and his hair was messy

"Ming Hao!" I gasped.

I pulled him towards the first aid inside the mall and he was treated.

His lips were healed that left a slight little scar.

"You shouldn't do that for me." I sighed.
"Its fine Noona, I know Martial Arts." He chuckled.
"Even! Don't risk your life for me." I sighed as I was following him back to his car.
"I couldn't let my new bestfriend hurt do I?" He smiled as he opened the passenger seat.

I sat down and he sat at the driver's seat.

"Thanks a lot Ming Hao." I smiled.
"Anytime Noona." He smiled back.