C H A P T E R 1 2 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

~after a month~

I washed my face and brushed my teeth for 3 minutes. After that, I left the bathroom and went to change my shirt. Wearing my skinny jeans and our official trainee shirt that has 17 on our back, mine was navy blue. We have recieved 7 uniforms each.

"Noona pick me up." Samuel raised his hands, probably still sleepy.
"Neh you have to brush your teeth and wash your face and change into our uniform." I patted his head.
"But I'm still sleepy...." He mumbled while his eyes were half open.
"Fine. I'll do it for you." I sighed.

I carried him to the bathroom and washed his face and wiped his face. I brushed his teeth too.

"Now open your mouth so I can brush the inner." I said.

He opend his mouth and I brushed it. After that, he gargled mouth wash and I carried him to his bed. I took off his shirt and placed his green uniform.

"Thank you Noona." He yawned.
I chuckled and patted his head; "No problem. Now come on. We have vocal class. Then after dance class the--"
"Alright guys, Manager Kim wants to talk to us." Suengcheol said.
"What's the issue?" Jisoo asked curiously.
Suengcheol grinned; "A new trainee has arrived."

My eyes sprakled and stood up; "Last one will cook breakfast!"
"I DON'T WANNA COOK!" Suengkwan and DK yelled.
"Then start running baboyas!" I ran while holding Samuel and Doojin's hands.

The little kids laughed and we entered the dance studio, I was laughing with little kids when my eyes landed on the trainee.....he's so....handsome..WAIT WHAT?!

"Good morning trainees." Manager greeted us with a smile.
I saw eveyone came in panting, Chan came in last.
"Good morning manager!" We smiled back.

"Today I would like to announce that we launched out that you're all known as pre-debuted!" She grinned.
"Oh my glob! We're now predebutes!" Hoshi cheered.
"I know right!" Chan grinned.
"And you're cooking breakfast Dino!" Woozi laughed.
"Way to ruin my mood." Chan pouted.

We laughed and manager chuckled.

"And we have a new trainee. Please introduce yourself." Manager Kim smiled.
"Annyeonghaseo, Yoon Jeonghan imnida. Im already 19 years old. Please take care of me." He bowed down.

Manager patted his shoulder which causes him to stand up and smile.
"Take care of our new trainees and Jeonghan-ah, get along with them. You guys go now and practice and feel comfortable with each other." Manager Kim smiled and walked off.

~V O C A L P R A C T I C E

Bumzu Hyung taught us to masterize our vocal pieces. I was taught to control my high voice and rapping. After my vocal lessons, we were allowed to take an hour break. I decided to apporach Jeonghan.

"Annyeonghaseo, Park Min Nao imnida. You can call me Nao or NaNa. We're the same age." I smiled.
"Ah, nice to meet you...NaNa...uhm...Nao." He said shyly.
I chcukled at his shyness and patted his back lightly; "Neh don't be shy, you'll get used to me and us."
He smiled; "Asambnida Nao-ah."
"It's nothing to bother." I smiled back

Suengkwan apporached us and smiled at Jeonghan; "Hello, you must be new here. Im Boo Suengkwan."
"Please call me Jeonghan." Jeonghan smiled.
"We should call him.....Angel 1004!" I giggled at my remark.
"Angel....1004?" Jeonghan asked in confusion.
"Mhm. Since....Manager Kim said that your birthdate was October 04. October is the 10th month and 04 so it can be said as 1004. And in Korean, it's Cheonsa (Angel). And you look like an angel Jeonghan-ah!" I grinned.
"Ah I agree with Noona! Noona is such a genius!" Suengkwan beamed.
"Thank you for the nickname!" Jeonghan geinned like a kid.
I chuckled and saw Mingyu coming towards us.

"Anyeonghaseo, Kim Mingyu imnida. Please call me Mingyu Sunbaenim." Mingyu grinned.

Me and Suengkwan laughed and Jeonghan was holding back his laughter with him covering his mouth.
"M-Mingyu...." I laughed.
Suengkwan continued while laughing; "S-Sun-Sunbaenim!"

Jeonghan laughed shortly too.

"Yah stop laughing at me." Mingyu glared playfully.
"I wanna tell the others." Jeonghan standed up and attempted to walk to Jisoo, the person he got closed first.
Mingyu stopped Jeonghan and begged; "Please Hyung....don't....please...jebal....don't tell them and let it be a secret between the four of us...."
Jeonghan chuckled; "Alright."
"Guys, time for Dance Class." Hoshi called out.
"We're coming Soonyoung!" I grinned and I tackled Hoshi.

He caught me and laughed; "Want me to leave you on the floor like old times?"
"Like you can." I smirked.
"Oh let's see." He smirked and letted go of me.

My eyes widen and I closed them as I waited impact, but instead, I felt a hard grip on my shirt's collar.

"Told ya." I heard Hoshi.

Everyone giggled and chuckled.

"Why you baboya." I hitted his knee that made him let go and I met the hard floor.
"Ah Jesus." I mumbled as I rubbed my forehead.
"My knee/forehead." Me and Hoshi groaned in unison.
"Suits you childish beings." Suengcheol laughed.
"Says the one who was playing with a kid three weeks ago." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey I thought it was just our secret?!" Suengcheol nervously chuckled.
"Nope. Now it's all of us' secret." I laughed.

We proceeded to our dance class and Jisoo and Jeonghan were talking together. They're really oh so close in that short time.

"Before we go....when is our breakfast time?" Minghao asked.
"Around 8. It's still 6:30 am." Jun smiled.
"These chinese fellows. I ship you two." Suengkwan grinned.
"I hate skinships." Woozi mumbled.
"Woozi Hyung~" Hoshi cooed at Woozi.
"Ya! Stop it Hoshi!" Woozi groaned.
"Now I ship you two. SoonHoon! Hozi!" I cheered.
"Ohohoho~ Asambnida! Asambnida!" Hoshi grinned.
"You're a pain in the neck Hoshi." Woozi smacked Hoshi's head.

Hoshi chuckled nervously in response since he angered his hyung.

~B R E A K F A S T

"Lee Chan what are you cooking?" I asked.
"Pancakes....and bacon....oh and eggs!" His eyes glimmered.
"You're cooking a lot." I laughed.
"And I need help." He sighed.
"Hmmm....how about one person can help the last person that came in? Who came in second to the last?" I asked.
"Seokmin-Hyung was." Dino mumbled.

We saw Seokmin ready to sneak out of the room.

"Lee Seokmin aka Dokyeom will not sneak out of the room. Now take the others' flavor on their pancakes. Mine will be blueberry pancakes." I smiled and grinned at Seokmin who gulped and smiled nervously.
"I want chocolate!" Samuel raised his hand as he sat on my lap.
"I want strawberry!" Woozi and S. Coups raised their hands and grinned.

The others told theirs and soon the two who were assigned to cook went to the kitchen.