C H A P T E R 3 6 ♥︎

(A/N): Uh oh.....EWWO EEWOO Kim Seokjin aka The Pink Princess~

Well anyways...will there be spark of fire seeing him...? Or them?

###

Nao's Pov:

We were laughing with the gang and the kids...enjoying the few moments before we have to proceed to the ilimination.

I was wondering while looking to the boys....who should I iliminate next?

"Yah, noona are you okay?" Woozi asked.
I snapped back to reality; "Hm? Ah, gwenchana."
"You seem to stare for 3 minutes now." Jun rose his brow.
Wait 3 minutes long? How? Maybe I was really deep in thought...; "Ne. Im okay. So are we gonna go home now?"
"Ne. The van is...right...there...." Suengkwan's smile faded while his words fade as well.
"Suengkwan? What's wrong?" I asked.

The boys looked uneasy. Suengcheol, as I see, gathered his strength to talk and pointed behind me.

Omo...

The BTS members are here...and more unlucky...

"Jin..." I trailed off quietly.

I felt my hand being held by them, 7 hands on my right and 6 on my left.

"OMO MY AEGI!!!" Hoseok Hyung ran and tackled me.
I chcukled and hugged him back; "Yah, oppa. I'm with my group don't embarass me."
"Ani! They should know you're my aegi!" Hoseok Hyung picked me up like a toddler; "Annyeonghaseyo! J-Hope aka Jung Hoseok ibnida! From BTS! And Nao is my aegi!"
"Omo I didn't know noona was an aegi." Minghao chuckled.
"Yah!" I pouted.

"Noona?" I heard a voice.
I looked and grinned on who I just saw; "MY AEGI!!!"
"Omo! Omo! Yahhh! Noona! Im not an aegi! And not yours!" Jungkook pouted.
I squished his cheeks; "What are you saying? Suengkwan! Minghao! Vernon! Come 'ere and meet your younger brother!"
Minghao smiled, Vernon chcukled and Suengkwan laughed; "Noona you're so childish."
"Annyoenghaseyo. Jeon Jungkook ibnida." Jungkook bowed.

"So childish..and loud..." Jimin mumbled.
"I'll kick your--OMO HAHAHHAHA SMOOLLLL!" I laughed.

Suengcheol and Jeonghan were trying to pry-off their laughter and the others were laughing secretly already.

"I am not small!" Jimin glared.
"Of course you are! Like Lee Jihoon aka Woozi we have!" I laughed.

Woozi's left eye twitched and playfully chokes me; "I am not small I am taller than the both of you."
"He looks like Suga hyung." Taehyung aka V said.
"You're right V-oppa. Yah Suga-oppa, you sure you didn't....adopt...a small dwarf?" I joked.
Suga-oppa and Woozi started to pinch me playfully; "WE JUST LOOK ALIKE!"
"So you won't talk to me like that?" Namjoon-oppa laughed.
"Ani! Haha mianhe." I chuckled and hugged him.

Jin's ears started to get redder.

"Mwo? Jin-hyung are you okay?" Taehyung asked.
Jin started spoke up; "I want to talk to Nao, alone."

Our actions stopped. Namjoon-oppa and mine's hug parted away. Hobi-hyung, Suengkwan, Mingyu, Wonwoo and the twins stopped laughing and running. Woozi, Jimin and Suga-oppa who were teasing each other and joking stopped staring at us. The rest has their mouth agape.

Wonwoo and Hoshi started to march firward and grabbed bith my arms; "Actually you can tell. In front of us." Hoshi said sternly.
"No. I'm sorry but I have to talk to her alone. Nao?" Jin looked at me.

I thought for a bit. Maybe this will stop after we talk this out and I tell him to stop.

"You guys go ahead in the van with the kids. Be careful of paparazzies." I smiled fakely.
Suengcheol, Jeonghan and Joshua walked to me; "Be careful. Speed dial one of our numbers."
"Sure." I smiled.

I hugged the twins when they hugged me; "You guys behave alright? I'll be back in a but. Don't be stubborn and behave with your appas."
"Ne eomma." Jaehee smiled and took Yoosung's hand.

Wonwoo then took Jaehee's hand and Yoosung's other hand was with Mingyu's.

"Nao. Come back quickly." Soonyoung hugged me.
I sighed and hugged him back; "Don't worry Hosh. I will."

He parted away from the hug and ruffled my hair.

When the boys and the twin were out, also the other Bangtan members, we were left alone in the middle of the mall. I fixed my face mask and my nerd glasses.

"Come on. Let's talk in your favorite tea shop with your favorite ginseng tea." He smiled underneath his own mask.
"No. We should talk here. Now. I'm in a hurry since the boys and I have errands to do." I emotionlessly say.
"Nao...can't you at least forgive me? It has been years..." Jin looked at me with sorrow.
"Jin is that all you have to say? We still have something to do and we have practice tomorrow. Errands." I said.
He held my hand and pulled em into a hug; "Please...I really am sorry...please just take me back..."

Take me back....
Take me back....

"I'm sorry Jin...we should stop..." I pushed him away.
Jin frowned; "Do you love someone now?"
"Yes...." I mumbled; "He is in our group."

As I said that, I walked away to our van and sighed.

Was it really okay to say that?

I opened the van's door and everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves; "Enjoying much huh?"
They all stopped and grinned nervously; "Maybe..." Jun chuckled.
"So how did it go Noona?" Dokyeom asked.

I sat down and closed the door; "Full of....tss..."
"She's pissed off." Suengcheol chuckled and the driver started the engine.

"Eomma who was that guy with the pink hoodie? Is he another appa or an uncle?" Yoosung asked.
"Omo maybe an appa?" Jaehee grinned.

"Ani!" Dino pouted.
"Waeyo?" Jeonghan asked at Dino who was sat beside him.
Dino continued to pout; "Ehhh Jin-hyung...aishhhhhhh!"
"Haha Dino-ah. Nugu aegi?" Jeonghan grinned.
"Here he goes again." Dino sighed.
"Just answer." Jeonghan laughed.
Dino did an aegyo; "Jeonghannie-hyung's aegi~!"
"Haha Dino-appa is kyeopta..." Yoosung smiled.
"But I am cuter though?" Suengkwan laughed.
"Not a bit." Dokyeom joked.
"Ani! My Suengkwannie aegi is cute!" I laughed.
"HAHAHA!" Suengcheol laughed.

I pinched Suengcheol and glared at him; "Don't laugh at my child!"
"But I'm gonna be his father~!" Suengcheol said in a sing-sang voice.
"No I will!" Soonyoung debated.

Then everyone started arguing once again. Aigoo...when will this stop?

###

(A/N): Author-nim's offcial Instagram~:

@yo.on_naolexi

Get updated~