C H A P T E R 2 4 ♡

Nao's Pov:

"Okay I declare  Performance unit as winners. They got 16 papers finished." Eonni Kim laughed.
"No fair!" Suengkwan pouted.
"Its just a game Boo-eun." S. Coups laughed.
Suengkwan pushed S. Coups away laughing; "I am not swollen!"

We laughed at S. Coups' and Suengkwan's little arguement.

"So their price is...." Eonni brought out a plastic bag...and..."TIBS OF ICE CREAM FOR EACH OF YOU!"
"Ice cream!!" I grinned and ran to the plastic and grabbed it; "Mine!"
"Hey share for us!" Hoshi laughed and grabbed a tub from the plastic.
Dino and Jun started to pick their tubs and grinned. I grabbed Minghao's tub and threw it to him and he caught it; "Thanks Noona!"
"Anytime! Now, let's put these ice creams in the fridge so we can participate on the next game." I smiled.
"I'll put it." Jun said and collected our ice creams.

A minute after, he came back and stood beside Minghao.

"What's the next game?" I asked.
She smiled and flipped an index card; "The Blinfold game."
"I know this one!" Dino grinned; "A person will be blindfolded and he or she will have to find and guess the name of the player she or he captures!"
"But this time, there will be 2 players." Eonni Kim grinned; "and we will choose the players by rock, papers and scissors."

We nodded and we formed a big circle. We were grinning at each other; "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!"

Suengkwan, Jeonghan, Dokyeom, Woozi and Samuel grinned and laughed as they were out.

"ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS!"
"YES! YES!" Dino cheered with Me, The8 and Jun.

Another round, it was Vernon, Hoshi, Wonwoo and Mingyu to cheer.

"So it's Joshua and S. Coups who are it." Eonni laughed; "From the 95 liners!"
"Says from the 89 liners!" S. Coups laughed.

Eonni glared and threw a chalk at S. Coups and laughed. Joshua tied his blinfold and S. Coups glared at Eonni before placing his.

The game started. We were messing up with them. I looked around and saw th table and grinned. I hid underneath the table and started throwing crumpled paper on S. Coups and Joshua.

"Hey no throwing paper at us!" Joshua yelled.
S. Coups started stomping and waving his hand infront of him; "I'm going to catch you guys."
"Sure you will leader-nim!" Samuel laughed.
"I'm getting the little one first." S. Coups grinned evilly.
"I thought Woozi-Hyung was the midget here except for Samuel-ah?" Hoshi laughed while poking Joshua's shoulder and ran away as Joshua was about to grab him.
"You know what Hoshi? Maybe you want something." Woozi glared as he was ruffling S. Coups' hair.
"Glad you can reach his hair hyung." Mingyu grinned.
"Mingyu wants it too." Woozi grinned.
"Want what anyway?' I asked.
"A taste of a 'BANG' on my guitar." He smirked.
"OKAY WE'RE SORRY!" Mingyu and Hoshi yelled as they were captured by Joshua and S.coups.
"This is Mingyu." S. Coups answered.

Eonni nooded; "correct."

"This is Hoshi." Joshua laughed.

"Correct! For that, S. Coups and Joshua will get this bag of chips." Eonni smiled and handed them two plastics containing the chips.

---A F T E R T H E G A M E---

So far so good, I got a plastic of 3 Honey Butter Chips!

"Next game, Tell me The Truth." Eonni brought out a bottle; "Make a big circle and we will spin this bottle in the middle. The person who gets pointed by the bottle, will go in the middle and tell a secret. No lies. You lie, you will have to treat everyone for coffee."
"Hey no fair. Coffee? I don't drink coffee!" I pouted.
"So do I." Samuel and Chan pouted aswell.
"And Hot choco for this three." Eonni chuckled.

The others laughed at us and we formed a big circle, me in the middle of S. Coups and Jeonghan. Suengkwan spinned the bottle and it spins speedly.
It stopped at Joshua and they cheered.
Joshua sat in the middle and sighed; "I'm Christian."
"You didn't tell me that" Jeonghan pouted.
"It's not that I'm shy though." Joshua smiled.

Joshua sat at his previous place and spun the bottle. Then the bottle stops at Hoshi.

Hoshi's cheeks heated up and sat at the middle; "About my 10:10 eyes. Noona Kim already knows baout it."
"Mhm. It's in your profile." She smiled; "It isn't something you have to hide."
"I...I...I asked a plastic surgery for my eyes. I aksed them to cut the inner side so it cna be 10:10." He sighed.
I smiled and hugged him; "I'm glad you already said it."
"You knew?" He asked as he pushed em away lightly.
I laughed and nodded; "It was easy to see. Since your eyes aren't that 10:10. So it's okay."
"Thank you for still accpeting me noona!" He grinned.
"Anytime naega hosh!" I did his pose.

Everyone kaugehd and we went back go our previous seats and he spun the bottle and stopped at Suengkwan.

Suengkwan sat at the middle and cleared his throat; "My secret....is that...I miss my Eomma always and I cry every night since I left Jeju."
Dokyeom, the one he is closed of all of us, hugged him and patted his back; "We're here for you Suengkwan."

Suengkwan said thanks and went to his seat and spun the bottle landing on The8.
The8 gulped and sat at the middle findling his fingers; "I-I sometimes cry because I still get confused on talking Korean. I am not still that...that..."
"Fluent." I smiled.
"R-Right...F-Fluent." He continued and said thank you.
"It's okay Minghao. You can approach us everytime you get confused in our launguage." I smiled.
Minghao smiled back and went back to his seat and spun the bottle which landed to....

"Jenjang...." I sighed.

I sat at the middle and all of their eyes were on me. I gulped the lump on my throat.

"Now what secret should I say...."

I thought for a moment and alternately puffed my right and left cheeks.

"I know!" I smiled; "I have Pistanthrophobia and Acrophobia."