C H A P T E R 3 7 ♥︎

(A/N): Please continue reading~

###

Nao's Pov:

The twins fell asleep in the couch. The delivery or furnitures were already delivered. All we have to do is clean the whole place up. Jaehee's room and the puppies' room (and now Yoosung's room) are beside each other. So, I asked someone to make a door to connect them. And boom, done.

We are currently cleaning up the two rooms.
Mingyu, Wonwoo and Dokyeom were the ones moving Yoosung's bed.

"Can you guys move it a little bit more near the window?" I asked.
"Sure. But why do we have to place Yoosung's bed near the window?" Mingyu asked.
"Yeah Noona. And there is even a telescope near it." Wonwoo said.

They finished placing down the bed.

"Yoosung likes admiring the stars like me. And I understand him." I smiled.
"Ah I see. That's why your eyes are pretty like the stars." Dokyeom cheekily grinned.
"Yah, stop with your cheeky pick-up lines and go help the others. I'll go and fix the place up." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the screw driver, screws, the drill, the wooden planks (the parts of the mini shelves) and the metal supporters.
"Good luck noona, oh and don't hurt yourself." Wonwoo chuckled.
"I'm used to getting hurt." I joked back while laughing.
Mingyu then smirked; "Then let me heal the scar he left you."
"LET'S JUST GO HELP THEM! TAKE CARE NOONA!" Wonwoo and Dokyeom said in unison and dragged Mingyu out.

I chuckeld, they're so childish. Well, we have time to do this because tomorrow, we have to practice for our live acoustic next next week. And also prepare for the broadcast on monday since its already saturday.

After screwing the shelves, I placed a star lampshade on one side and Yoosung's picture. I placed a vase of 14 yellow tulips on the other side with Yoosung's bear. Inside both of the cabinets, I placed his books there and some framed mini quotes I made.

Like; "Reach to the stars like your realistic dreams!"
"Shoot that shooting star ☆ right into your heart ♡"

Joshua, S. Coups and Minghao came in carrying the toy shelf.
They placed it down in a moment and caught their breath.

"Need help? I already finished Yoosung's shelf." I smiled and placed the tools down.
"Ani. We can do this. We should place this near the door. Right here by the light switch." Coups said.
"Ne. That's a good plan." Joshua agreed.
"Is there anything I can help?" I asked.

They smiled at me and Minghao chuckled; "Ani noona. We can do this."

Ughh I hate this, they look like treating me like a child.

"Fine. I'll just organize the toys and stuff later. I'll just go and fix Jaehee's shelf and place some things there." I mumbled and grabbed the tools and went to Jaehee's room.

Joshua's Pov:

"She seems....really elated lately." Coups chcukled after us placing the toy shelf I bought for the twins.
"Well, she really loves kids you know." I smiled.
Minghao then nodded; "And maybe she wants the twins to be happy since they will be just staying for three years."
"Right...three years." I said.

What if three years will pass away like days?
What if three years pass away like the river that flows?

"Joshua you okay?" Coups asked.
I snapoed out of it and smiled; "Of course I am."
"Hyung, we know you're upset that we only have the twins in our arms just for three years." Minghao smiled.
"But that doesn't mean they can't visit us or we cannot visit them." Coups smiled too.

I just smiled, but deep in my mind I am still a bit upset becuase the twins that are one of the persosn that brighten up our moods will be gone after three years.

And worst?

"Her smile might fade." I mumbled a bit.

I don't want Nao's smile get gone. I want to see her smile flashing.

I saw get back with the tools and carrying the plastic that contains Jaehee's toys and books.

"Ah I'll help you!" I rushed to grab the plastic from her hands.
She was surprised when she noticed me grabbing the plastic; "Joshua, I can do this let go."
I pulled the plastic; "No. Please let me help you!"
"Josh I can do--" she pulled the plastic.

Her mouth wnet agape and sighed as she saw the now ripped plastic and the stuff on the floor; "This."
"I-I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry!" I said and grabbed the toys on the floor.
She chuckled and picked the others; "Josh it's fine. I'm fine and everythings fine."
"No...I wanna help you since I want to keep your smile." I smiled at her as we walked to Jaehee's room.

Her blush was a bit visible. I chuckled at this and we both saw the mini D.I.Y mini shelf she made for Jaehee. Yoosung's was done an dcontaines the things he needs inside. We placed the important things on the shelves. The modern lampshade on the right and a pot of marigolds and Jaehee's picture on the left and her books on both shelves.

"Ah it's done!" She smiled.

'Seeing her smile even I am tired makes my energy fill up.' I thought.

"Did you say something?" She asked.
"Did I say that out loud?" I chuckled.
"Maybe." She laughed.

She is so valnurable and kind. Cheerful and bubbly. Ah, God created a very perfect girl like her. No body is perfect as they say, but for me, she will akways be perfect no matter when.

She rejects me I don't care.
She doesn't love, I don't care.
She just sees me as a brother and a friend, I don't care.

All I care is seeing her gummy smile and her wonderful starry eyes.

"Hey Nao." I called her.

She placed the book down the shelf; "Yeah?"

I walked closer to her and smiled; "I love you. And I don't care if you reject me. Hope we can be still friends even if you do reject me."