C H A P T E R 4 1 ♡

Manager Kim's Pov;

"What do you mean sir?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
He stood up and walked to the window; "SEVENTEEN Project couldn't complete their last episode before their live offical debut on May 26 if she doesn't do the last missions."
"So that's mean the missions you are saying is Nao's two missions?" I asked, surprised.
He smiled; "Yes. I want to test her Mrs. Han."
"But sir--"
"No more objections. I want her first thing tomorrow 5 am. Inform her." He said in a monotone voice.
"What if she won't complete them before the live debut?" I asked.
He looked at me and shrugged; "Well I guess we have to announce that her debut is canclled and only the boys can debut."

I couldn't do anything about this and stood up; "I will sir. Good night."
"Good night. Please make sure to inform her." He said as I exited the room.

I texted Nao and sighed.

Nao's Pov;
I was going to walk to my room when my phone buzzed and I looked who texted me.

To: Nao-Saeng (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ
From: Kim-Eonnie ☆*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*☆

"Nao, Mr. CEO wants you here at his office tomorrow five am. Sharp."

"Huh? What's the rush?" I mumbled while walking to my room while texting her.

To: Kim-Eonnie ☆*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*☆
From: Nao-Saeng (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZZ

"What's happening?"

As I pressed send, I opened my room door and lock it once I was inside. I sat at the bed and played with our offical group ring.
Imagine it, us already having our big live official debut on May 26 2015.

To: Nao-Saeng (= ̄ ρ ̄=) ..zzZ
From: Kim-Eonnie ☆*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*☆

"Mr. CEO will explain."

I placed my phone on my nightsand and sighed, thinking what trouble I caused and drifted to sleep.

=NEXT DAY=

*rrrrrrrr**rrrrrrrrr*

I groaned and sat up and turned off my alarm. I woke up super early and also texted J-Hope and V already to come extra early and yeah they're the unlces for the episode.

I opened teh front foor and they were about to knock.

"Do you have sensors?" Hobi laughed.
I chuckled and let tehm in; "Good morning to you too."
"Are they still asleep?" V asked smiling.
I nodded; "Yeah. Please feel at home. I'll just take a quick shower and cook breakfast."
"Okay we'll just watch television here." J-Hope chuckled.

I grabbed a towel and went to my bedroom and walked to the bathroom and locked the door. I finished showering and dressed up. A black shirt, a white cardigan and pair of bleahced jeans and a scarf. I grabbed everthing I needed and also extra clothes a rubber shoes.

I walked to the kitchen and cooked breakfast for everyone.

"Dudes, breakfast is ready." I said.

I was about to exit the house when; "Aren't you gonna eat first?"
"I'll just grab take out later and I'm late." I sighed.
"For what anyway?" J-Hope asked.
I put on my boots; "Mr. CEO wants to talk to me."
"Are you in trouble?" V asked.
I shrugged; "Maybe. Well I gotta go. Tell the boys I already ate and got to the comapny first."
"We will." They chuckled.

I grabbed a mocha latte from teh cafe shop and ran to our entertainment building and staright ahead to the CEO's office.

"Mr. CEO? You called?" I asked as I entered the room.
He cleared his throat and nodded; "Come take a seat."
I sat at the front chair and asked; "Why am I here, sir?"
"I need to discuss an important thing about you. Before you debut." He siad in a monotone voice.
I was confused; "But only me sir?"
"Yes. You're the only girl in the group of course." Then he stood up; "I want to test you. So you will be having 2 more missions and only you. Since your live official debut is on 26, you still have 17 days till the live debut to complete the mission I will give you." He looked at me and took off his glasses.

I thought for a moment, I wanted this. I want to complete this missions to become an idol with the boys. I have happy moments with them. And I have to do this for my family. Especially Umma.

"What's the first mission sir?" I asked.
He chuckled; "The first mission is for you to perform a solo acoustic. A dance performance with a dance of course, a rap and a song all in one. You will perform infront of Gang-nam Park. You will be accompanied with Manager Kim tomorrow."
I was surprised; "S-Sir tomorrow? That's too a r-rush!"
"We have small days. Now you're excused. The bus will take you with Manager Kim at the park tomorrow morning." He said.
"What if the boys come?" I asked nervously.
He looked at me; "If they come, they come. If the twins come, then let them come. But, they are only gonna watch at the back."
I nodded; "Yes sir. I shall start immidiently."
"Oh and By the way, you have to start designing clothes too for your new song." Mr. CEO said.
I looked at him with a quetsionable look; "What is the title of the song and what is it about?"
"Ask Kye Bumzu or Jihoon." He smiled.

I nodded and stood up and bowed; "Thank you for your time."

He nodded and I exited the door.
But before I do exit; "Are you ready to face your feelings?"
I turned my back and smiled; "I was always ready sir."
"Wait before you go." He said and stood up; "I need your group ring."

W-WHAT?!

"I told you, you need to accomplish the missions before you debut." He smiled.
I sighed and gave him the ring.

"Don't worry you'll have it back if you accomplish them." He smiled.

I smiled back disappointingly.

I closed the door and looked at my back and saw Seungcheol standing there with Hoshi and the others.

"Hello?" I said, chuckling nervously while looked away.
Seungkwan stepped infornt and glared; "Explain at the practice room."

Minghao and Jun held my arms and the others were on my back.

We were on the practice room and Joshua and Woozi held their guitars.
Hoshi locked the room; "Now explain."
I took a deep breath and; "Okay. Mr. CEO told me to do two more missions since I am the only girl in the group."
"Okay go on." Dokyeom said.
"And now, he wants to test me. If I am really ready to be the only girl member." I continued.
"Continue on." Jeonghan and Joshua chorused.
"If I can handle my feelings. And now, I have to both practice for our live debut on 26 in 17 days and for the new songs. And oh Jihoon what's the title of the songs and what are they all about?" I asked.
Jihoon sighed; "Our group new song is Adore U. But our MV isn't going to be filmed yet. For the Vocal team is 20."
"Nao will have a meeting later. She and Jihoon with the Vocal team." Seungcheol smiled at me.
"Thanks." I mumbled.
Vernon then spoke; "So Noona, when's your first mission?"
"Tomorrow at 10 am. So I need to make my own song and moves. So I might be busier. Add my sketch job." I sighed.
"Where's your ring Noona?" Dino pointed out,
Wonwoo looked surprised; "Didn't we just got our rings back?"
"Like I told you guys, I need to accomplish the missions." I sighed, my voice highed up a little.
They chuckled and Mingyu spoke; "Don't worry we'll help you."
"Just help me review what I am going to do." I said; "Oh and you guys can come tomorrow with the kids. But still, you have to stay at the back."

"Roger that ma'am." The grinned.

###

HAPPY 2K+ READS TO US~