C H A P T E R 1 1 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

As I arrive at the rooftop, I sat down on the floor. My phone beside me and I layed down in the freezing floor and stared at the stars.

"For you..." I sang.

I miss everything....Umma, Appa, Hyung and Unnie Mari. Their laughter and smiles. How we fight but get together in a small time.
Two persons came crossing my mind and made my mouth agape; "Jin....Namjoon..."

Jin and Namjoon were my friends...the whole BTS are. But, Jin and Namjoon confesed to me at the same time. They made me choose and said they will respect and support my choice. I like Jin....so I chose him.

"I should...forget him." I sighed.

Our relationship lasted for a year and it ended when he came home, his face was red and he was angry and saying I was useless that I am just a burden....so I asked him...

'What will you choose? Me? Or your career?'

That day made my decisions wrong...

"He chose his career..."

I sighed and texted Umma.

To: Umma ♥︎
From: NaNa-ssi★

'Umma? How are you and Appa? As well as Oppa? Are you guys okay? Are you eating well?'

I sended my message but she didn't reply. Maybe she's asleep.

I decided to walk back to our room and sleep. As I entered the room, I silently close the door and walked to mine and Samuel's double deck.
I was gonna climb up when...

"Noona?"

I looked at Samuel who was awake; "Samuel?"
"Why are you still awake Noona?" He asked.
"I needed to breathe for awhile. How about you?"I chuckled silently.
"I had a nightmare...can I sleep beside you?" He asked.
I smiled and picked him up; "Of course."

I climbed my bed and layed Samuel down. I layed down beside him and pulled the covers to us. He hugged me and nuzzled his head on my neck; "Noona can you sing me to sleep?"
I patted his head and hugged him back; "Of course..."

I cleared my throat and started singing silently.

Sing me to Sleep
By: Alan Walker

"Wait a second let me catch my breath
Remind me how it feels to hear your voice...
Your lips are moving I can't hear a thing
Living life as if you had a choice."

Samuel nuzzled his head more on my neck. I smiled and continued singing.

"Anywhere...
Anytime...
I would do anything for you...
Anything dor you
Yetserday got away
Memories stuck inside your head...
A song in every breath."

I heard soft snoring and I knew he was asleep...
"Sing me to sleep now.
Sing me to sleep
Oh~
Just sing me to sleep now...
Sing...me to sleep"

I yawned and closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Jihoon's Pov:

Her voice is so...angelic...
I heard her sing and it was amazing...really

"I wish....I could be the one to sing you to sleep soon Noona..." I mumbled.

Dokyeom's Pov:

Omo...I think I like Noona...her voice is so soft and angelic...I like it...and I love her...

"I'm so nervous...is this my first love?"
I giggled at my own remark and looked at the ceiling. I smiled as I thought about her.