C H A P T E R 3 5 ♥︎

A/N: Sorry for keeping you all waiting 14th Members! Now, what awaits the conflict between the childhood bestfriend and the latest bestfriend?

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Suengcheol's Pov:

Why does Soonyoung has to come? Well come to think of it, Soonyoung aka Hoshi is Nao's childhood friend and he was there always for her but not until he disappeared and I was the one who comforts her. But, not until when he was transferred at the same school as us.

Bad luck huh?

"Hey Suengcheol...what could be better? This fairy lights or star lights?" Nao's soft goice spoke.
I was about to speak when Hoshi cutted me; "Noona, both of them are good. You can hung them at each of their bed rests."

I sighed a bit and tucked my hands on my pockets.

"That's a great idea Hosh. But I wanna ask for Suengcheol's part." She smiles.
A tint of invisible pink rised on my cheeks; "Hoshi's opinion is great too."
"You sure?" She asks me one more time.
I looked at Hoshi who was looking at me with his non-smiling face and I stared back at Nao again; "Of course Min-Min."
"Then both it is! Come on let's pick more designs!" She skips away happily.

I looked at Hoshi who was chuckling; "So childish."
"But cute." I laughed.
"Hey Hyung, are your feelings for her hard enough?" Hoshi looked at me.
I looked at him and said; "Of course. Hard as anything here in the world."
"But your love can't beat mine." He grinned.
Aishh this kid...I bit my lip and smirked; "Ah, you sure?"
"Of course. Do you want to have our self battle for her?" He smirked back.
I nodded and held my hand out; "Let the battle between both bestfriends..."
"For Park Min Nao's heart." He smiled and shook my hand.

We stared at each other and grinned and hugged each other; "Begin."

We parted away from the hug and started to look for Nao.

"You two! Over here by the painting aisles!" We heard her shout.
We looked at each other and began to race but ended up in a tie.

"Jeez you two are so childish. Even here at the mall you guys still play tag." I heard her melodic laugh.
"My gosh Nao. I may be childish but I am serious winning your heart." Hoshi grinned at his "cheesy" pick-up line.
"Suengcheol are you sure you looked after this kid when I am not around?" She playfully whispered.
"I think so. I think he sniffed too much rugby." I laughed.

Hoshi licked his lips and laughed with us but glared at me by a bit.

"Gosh let's just stop and pay for this things." She gulped and carried the baskets containing the items we need to pay for.
I carried the other basket but Hoshi's hand was on the basket I was going to carry; "Soonyoung...."
"Hyung...let go I was first." Hoshi whispered.
"Soonyoung you let the basket go or you know what happens." I looked at him grimmily.
He looked at meat the same expression and ket the basket go. I carried the basket and smiled; "Thanks."
"Anything for her." He mumbled but I heard him.

Hoshi's Pov:

This hyung...if he weren't older than me I could have punched him right on his face and throw him. But, Lady Luck isn't in my side so he is older than me and in fact, the oldest among us.

"Hey you two you're having a staring contest again." Noona chuckled.

See? Who wouldn't fight for a girl nice and angelic?

"We will be right there Noona." I said and glanced at Suengcheol hyung.
He then walked away and I followed behind; "Give up Hoshi."
"I won't ever give up for a girl rare like her." I answered back.

When we reached the cashier, Noona was paying for the items.

"When will you stop Soonyoung? She's gonna be mine." Suengcheol Hyung smirked.
"Hyung you aren't sure. Like I said, I am the childhood friend, more trustworthy." I smirked back.
"And like I said, you left her and I was there for her when you were away." Hyung fired back.

"What are you two talkling about?" I heard a voice.
I looked at the owner and it was Noona; "Ah it's nothing noona. Mianhe."
"Ne. It was nothing." Suengcheol hyung smiled.

Sure it's nothing. But deep inside I wanna punch this hyung.

"Okay? Well, let's go meet them at the cafe since they're all finished buying stuffs." She said while placing her phone in her pockets.
"Wonwoo and Jaehee finished looking books at the bookstore?" I asked
"Ani. But, they said they'll catch up." She smiled.

It makes my heart melts...aigoo...noona why are you doing this to me?

Nao's Pov:

This twi are unpredictable. In fact, Suengcheol can be comapred with Alistair and Soonyoung can be compared with Stein Alberts. Both characters form my favoraite detective mystery book Project Loki.

We sat at our table at the cafe and drank my order.

"So...how was buying the things for the kids noona?" Suengkwan asked as he took a sip of his drink.
"It was alright but I hope Jaehee and Yoosung will like the things I bought for them." I sighed.
"Even though it's just a 3 years contract from the series." Mingyu sighed.
"I'm gonna miss them real good if they aren't around the house anymore." Dokyeom chuckled.
"And here they are." Jeonghan smiled.

I stared at Yoosung and Jaehee who were with Wonwoo.

"So what did Wonwoo-appa bought you?" Dino smiled.
"Appa bought me three detective mystery books! And two fairytale books!" Jaehee grinned.
"Appa bought me two books about the galaxies and stars!" Yoosung grinned.
"Hmm..I thought maybe we should move out the puppies and let our families take crae of ghem for us and make some room for one of the twins." Mingyu suggested.
"Great idea...let's start contacting them now." I smiled and texted oppa.

To: Oppa ♥︎
From: Min-Nao ♥︎

"Oppa, can you pick up Eevee and her things at our house? It's urgent. Please? Eevee is here with us at the mall. Pick her up at the vet."

He responded not between minutes.

To: Min-Nao ♥︎
From: Oppa ♥︎

"Sure thing Nao ^^. I'll be there picking up that lil pup."

To: Oppa ♥︎
From: Min-Nao ♥︎

"Thanks Oppa. Please pick her up right away so we can deocrate the room for Yoosung."

I placed my phone back in my pouch and smiled; "Have you texted your parents?"
"Mr. Lim will pick up Aji." Mingyu smiled.
"Driver I guess?" Joshua chuckled.
Mingyu nodded and laughed; "Ne. No one picked up the call and only Mr. Lim is available."
"Umma will pick up Coco." Dokyeom smiled.
"Well, it's time to go home." Suengcheol smiled.