C H A P T E R 9 ♡ ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

I changed into my gray shirt and shorts. I tied my hair and carried a towel.
Suengcheol and Samuel with the others approached me.

"Come on Noona! Let's go!" Samuel held my hand.
"Yeah come on Noona!" Doojin grinned.

I laughed a little and followed where the two is.

"Nao, you seem elated with this two." Suengcheol laughed.
"Of course. They seem pretty nice." I giggled.
Suengcheol placed an arm around my shoulders and I tensed a bit. I heard Seokmin, aka: Dokyeom, shouted with Suengkwan; "HEY NO PDA YOU LOVEBIRDS!"
Suengcheol stopped and took off his arm and gulped.

"Stop it you two." I shook my head.
"Mianhe Noona." Dokyeom apologized.
"It's fine Dokyeom." I smiled.
"Suengkwan....you should go apologize too you know?" Hansol replied.
Suengkwan snapped his hands and looked at Hansol; "That's Suengkwan Hyung to you."
"But he's just months younger than you Suengkwan." Mingyu sighed.
"Even though..?" Suengkwan nervously chuckled.
"It's fine Mingyu Hyung." Hansol laughed.
I shook my head and sighed; "Hansol's a great kid too."
"Hey come on we're all late for gym!" Chan said as he was holding Doojin and Samuel's hands.

We laughed and followed them.

~ A T T H E G Y M

"For the warm up, we do a basic excersising first." Our gym instructor said.
"How long do we need to gym ma'am?" Hoshi asked.
"A month works. If diet and excersising are both balanced." She smiled.
"We can do that. Nao Noona is the best cook!" Jihoon grinned.
"Oh and Mingyu too!" Ming Hao grinned too; "He let me taste his kimchi and it was good!"
"Well we have two cooks." The gym instructor smiled.

I rolled my eyes and smiled; "May we know your name noona?" I asked.
"I'm Yung Gi. Call me Ms. Gi." She smiled; "Shall we start? After this, you will do a freestyle excersising. There are different tools used for excersising here. That space there is for gymnastics so feel free to use everything."
"Thank you Miss." We smiled.

~A F T E R T H E B A S I C / W A R M U P E X E R C I S I N G

After the warm-up, I decded to run at the treadmill. I placed my towel on my shoulder and started it and turned it into level 5. It started on and I started running on it as I hold onto the bars.

It took 7 minutes of me running at the treadmill when....

"Hey." I hered a voice said.

I was surprised and mis-footed and fell down and made my way to the floor. He gasped and turned off the machine and kneeled down on my side, holding my ankle.

"A-Are you okay?!" He asked.
"I-I'm okay not to worry...uhmmm..." I said, as I forgot his name.
"Im Hong Jisoo. Please call me Joshua." He smiled.
"Ah nice to meet you. Im Nao. Feel free to call me NaNa." I smiled.

He help me to stand up and bowed; "Mianhe....I didn't mean to startle you."
I sighed; "It's fine Joshua-ah. Please don't bow. It isn't that serious."
"Thanks...." He smiled.
"Wy aren't you talking to the others? Only...me for the first time." I asked as I get a water cup and drank.
"I'm too nervous that they won't like me..." Joshua looked down.
I put the cup down and patted his shoulder, he looked up; "Don't be. At this rate, we're like siblings from now on. Not by blood, but by heart."
He smiled and nodded; "Thanks a lot NaNa Noona....for the encouragement."
"Neh no need to call me Noona since we're just months apart." I laughed.
"Sorry...." He laughed back.
"Come on, I'll help you out. We'll start at....." I looked around; "Cheolie."

We went to Cheolie and he was doing some curl ups.

"Cheol-Cheol." I smiled.
He looked up at me, his face sweating and hair damp already, he still smiled and stood up; "What's up?"
"Joshua wanted to socialize and make friends so we approached you first since you're a great start since you've been so friendly." I smiled back.
He looked at Joshua as he was drying his sweat with his towel and smiled; "Hey. I'm Choi Suengcheol and I'm 19 years old like Nao. Please call me Cheolie or S. Coups."
"S. Coups Hyung?" Joshua asked.
"Yeah?" Cheolie answered back.
"Why is your stage name S. Coups?" Joshua asked once again.
Cheolie glanced at me and smiled as he looked at Joshua; "Nao made it."
"Noona is great then." He chuckled.
"Neh you two. Get along okay? I'll be doing push-ups with Wonwoo." I smiled and walked off as I approached Wonwoo.

Joshua's Pov:

Aish...Noona is so....nice...
I was dozing off a little and a hand was waving infront of me; "Earth to Joshua?"
I snapped off of my daze; "Mianhe Coups Hyung."
"It's fine. Wanna do some squats with me?" He asked, smiling.

I could read his reaction that he likes Noona too...

"Sure Hyung." I smiled.

Nao's Pov:

"Wonwoo." I tapped his shoulder.
He stopped at what he is doing and looked at me, smiling nervously; "Do you need anything Noona?"
"Nothing. I was just wondering if you wanna Push-Ups with me?" I smiled.
"Sure thing Noona." He smiled.

We did rock paper and scissors and he won. So he get to push up first then me.
He layed his stomach down, flattening his chest on the floor and started. I was looking at the time, his goal was 35 push-ups in 3 minutes.

"You can do it Wonwoo." I cheered.
He laughed and continued.

As he reached 35, I stopped the stop watch and grinned; "2 minutes and 24 seconds!"
"Eh really?!" He gasped.
"Yeah." I smiled.
"Now it's your turn Noona! 35 push ups in 3 minutes!" He grinned.

I gulped and layed down on my stomach and...."GO!"
I did push-ups and my sweat was dripping.

"23, 24, 25, 26 , 27...."

I panted and my arms felt that they wanna give up. But no! I can do this!

"31 , 32, 33, 34.....35!" I shouted and panted.
I grabbed my towel and wiped off my sweat; "So?"
"Noona you're an inhuman!" He joked; "2 minutes and 8 seconds?!"
"Well..." I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.