C H A P T E R 1 4 ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

"Samuel and Nao-ah, you two should go ahead. Me and the others have to do something." S. Coups said, smiling.
"Eh are you sure? Everyone's been tired from the practicing and stuff. We should all rest." I said, worriedly.
He smiled reassuringly; "We're sure. Now go."
I laughed and grabbed Samuel's hand; "Okay. Come on Samuel. Let's play truth or dare."
"Yay!" He grinned.

We raced to our room.

Suengcheol's Pov:

As I saw Nao and Samuel ran away, my smirk gave in; "Guys, time for the plan."
"It's payback time!" Hoshi grinned.
"Hyung what if Noona and Samuel get nightmares?" Joshua asked.
"Nah that won't happen. Besides, she and him's in fault." I laughed.
Jeonghan fixed his hair and placed powder on his face and dripped ketchup on his mouth. He wore also red contact lenses and grinned; "Im good now."
"Oh! Oh! Me too! Me too!" Dino said.

He came in wearing ripped jeans and topless.

"PUT YOUR SHIRT ON!" Jun yelled.
"Yah Hyung! It'll ruin my costume!" Dino pouted
"Dino put on your white shirt. Now." I demanded.
He grabbed his shirt and placed it on and pouted; "No fun."

After everyone dressed up, Joshua volunteered to turn off Nao and Samuel's lights.

"Im turning it off." Joshua smirked and turned off the lights.

Nao's Pov:

"Noona,Truth or Dare?" Samuel asked.
"Truth." I smiled.

He thought and thought and; "Who's your ex boyfriend?"
"My ex....boyfriend...?" I sweatdropped.
"Mhm." He smiled.

Should I say? Well it's Samuel and I trust this kid...

"Kim Seokjin. BTS Jin." I faked smiled.
He gasped and hugged me; "Im so sorry noona!"
"Its fine Samuel-ah!" I giggled and hugged him back.

We parted the hug and the lights turned off. Samuel hugged me again.

"N-Noona....is your flashlight with you?" He stuttered.
"Yes..." I said.

I turned the flashlight on and looked around. I saw a reflection and I rose a brow.

"Doojin-ah? Is that you?" I asked.
The reflection ran towards us; "NOONA!/SAMUEL!"

We ran to the bathroom and locked it, panting.

"Noona th-that was a ghost!" Samuel whispered, loud for me to hear.
I held his cold hand, he was shaking; "Samuel-ah, calm down. I'm here....don't worry..."
"All around the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel..." A voice sang.
"W-Who's there?" I pointed the flashlight at the shower, it was bloody.
A man rose up his head, his hair was bloodied and has red eyes; "Pop goes the weasel..."

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Me and Samuel screamed an dran outside, bumping at the little ghost kid and stumbling, still continued to run towards the Dance Studio, where we practice our song and choreography.
We locked the doors and panted, we stood at the center and the flashlight started turning off. I hitted it repeatedly; "TURN ON!"
"Noona it's broken!" Samuel cried.
I hugged him and threw the flashlight; "Shh...it's okay. As long as I am here no one and anything will hurt you okay?"
"Okay..." He sniffed.

We heard severeal footsteps coming from the camera room. The door opened revealing 3 boys, pale.

"Hello there...." The other one grinned.
"Huehuehue...." The one that was holding the guitar,chuckled.
"Come with us!" The other one too steps forward to us.
"SAMUEL RUN!" I screamed and he opened the door, revealing 2 more boys.

I pushed them out and grabbed Samuel's hand and ran towards the recording studio, Woozi's.
We locked the door and panted. We saw a person sitting on Woozi's chair and spun it.

"Woozi! Thank God you're here!" I panted
He opened his eyes, revealing white eyes and blood coming out of his head; "Who is Woozi?"
"NOONA RUN!" Samuel cried and grabbed my hand and we ran towards the rooftop.

Two persons with nunchucks chased us.

We locked the rooftop doors, and sat at the cold floor.

"How come 13 ghosts chase over us?!" I cried.
"Noona..." Samuel sniffed.

He hugged me and I hugged back, both of us sniffing.
We saw a reflection; "Suengcheol? Is that you? Please....help us..."
"It's time to pay the price~" The reflection cooed.

He was holding a knife....
I shielded Samuel cried, holding unto my shirt. My tears started flowing down; "Don't you dare hurt this kid...."
"Ohoho, missy. You're such a brave person." He smirked evilly.
"Noona....please..." Samuel begged.

I was shaking, sobbing and sniffing at the same time. The boy's gaze soften. He dropped the knife and he came closer....

It was Suengcheol.....

He hugged me and Samuel and kept apologizing.

"Im sorry...Im so so sorry...I didn't knew it will come out like this..." He mumbled while hugging us.
"Go away from me!" I pushed him, but to his luck, he was  more stronger.
"Get away from Noona!" Samuel hugged me.

The door opened and the others came in, they have guilt in their eyes.

"Noona...." Ming Hao gulped.
"We're really sorry. We took it too far..." Jeonghan, Suengkwan and Joshua mumbled.

I stood up and carried Samuel; "Come on Samuel."
"Noona please wait." Vernon grabbed my hand.
"Don't." Samuel glared.

I started walking away with Samuel to our room and slammed the door. I put him to bed and I harshly wiped of my tears.
"Noona are you okay?" Samuel asked, worriedly.
I smiled; "yes."
"You aren't sure Noona....come sleep with me." He smiled, patting the other side of his mattress.
"Thank you Samuel." I smiled.

I grabbed my blanket and pillow and lied beside him. He hugged me and I hugged him back.

"Good night Noona!" He smiled.
"Good night Samuel. Sweet dreams neh?" I patted his head.
"Of course Noona. Don't think about them for awhile and don't bother to think about Jin Hyung." He giggled.
I scoffed; "Yes sir."

S. Coups' Pov:

"We took it too far." I sighed.
"I know. We should have just surprised her and Samuel." Vernon sighed.
"We should say sorry." Joshua said.
"She won't give us a chance." Suengkwan mumbled.

I thought for a moment; "We need a plan."