C H A P T E R 2 8 ♡

Nao's Pov:

=4 H O U R S L A T E R=

"Noona, it's time."

I looked from the table, where I was sitting while sweat was dripping down my forehead to my face. I knew what it was they were saying.
I left Eevee down at the table while she was asleep. I stood up and looked at them. They were standing from oldest to youngest. Suengcheol at the left end, and Samuel at the right end.

"Noona since we ahad a deal. It's now time to choose who you will have to reject." Hoshi said, smiling a bit.

I could see that some of them are nervous, some were scared. Woozi, whom I told who I will choose, was just a bit nervous.
I could read their expressions. Dino was fidgeting his fingers. Meaning he is both scared and nervous at the same time.

Who wouldn't right?
I am also nervous. It's because I will have to reject one of them. Meaning, I have to make someone un-happy. Upset. Sad.

"Nao, it's okay to choose. Don't be nervous. We're all going to be okay." Jeonghan smiled.

I smiled a bit and took a deep breath. I looked left to right, sighed.

"You were the best buddy I had for the past months of being a trainee here. And now, I rejected you because I don't like you. I just want you to find the right girl for you...."

I walked towards him. He looked at me with nervous eyes and sadness.

"I'm sorry....Samuel...." I mumbled and hugged him.

He was bit in shock I could feel his hot tears on my shirt while he was hugging back tightly.

"Noona....it's o-okay. I-I u-u-un-understand..." He stuttered while hugging me tightly.
I hugged him back; "Samuel, mianhe...mianhe..."
"Gwenchana Noona....it's okay..but we're still friends right?" He looked at me and held his pinky out.
I interwined my pinky in his and smiled; "Promise."

He hugged me back and Kim Eonni came in; "Samuel-ah. It's time."
Samuel released in the hug and smiled and nodded; "I'll coming Noona. Are my belongings at the car?"
"Ne, Samuel-ah." She smiled.

"Samuel...where are you going?" Vernon asked, with wide eyes.
Samiel looked at us and smiled and bowed; "Mainhe everyone." He stood up again; "But eomma wants me to go back. They want me to continue studying with the, because I am too young."

Suengcheol signalled Samuel to come closer and we hugged him.

"We'll miss you Samuel-ah." Suengcheol mumbled.
"I will miss you guys too." He smiled.
I patted his head and smiled, I gave him a flower pendant; "Keep this, remember us always."

He took it and smiled; "I will."
"Samuel. Come on." Kim eonni called.

He nodded and ran to the door, but before he goes out he smiled and waved; "SEVENTEEN! FIGHTING!"
"FIGHTING SEVENTEEN!" We yelled.

He waved one last time and disappeared out of our sight.

"What now?" Dino asked.

I looked at Eevee and picked her up; "I'll have to feed Eevee. It's lunch time."
"Nao, gwenchanayo?" Joshua asked me.
I nodded and smiled; "Ne. I'll just go and feed her. Then we'll go eat outside too."

Coups looked at me and gave me a "Are-you-really-okay?" sign.

I smiled and nodded.

"Okay guys lets go take a shower." S. Coups said.

I walked out and go to the kitchen and placed Eevee down. I picked up her dog food and placed some in her food bowl. I placed it back and poured some water on the other bowl. I sat beside her and watch her eat.

"You're hungry huh?" I rubbed her head.
She looked at me and barked at me with glee.

I chuckled and hummed a tune while waiting for her to finish her food.

=3 0 M I N U T E S T I M E S K I P=

"Noona where do you think we should eat?" Minghao asked.
I placed my hands in my parka's pockets while gripping on the lace of Eevee; "Anywhere you guys want is fine."
"How about the Cozy Place?" Suengkwan suggested.
Dokyeom nodded firecely; "THEY HAVE BEST FOOD THERE!"
I chuckled and nodded; "Let's go then. Where is that?"
"I think it's right down this corner." Jun smiled.
"Let's go then!" Suengkwan and Dokyeom raced.

Eevee barked and ran behind them and my eyes widened; "ANDWE ANDWE EEVEE-AH! ANIYOOOO!!"

They laughed at me and ran behind me and Eevee and the rest.

= C O Z Y P L A C E =
(After eating Owo)

"I'm so full!" Suengkwan exclaimed.
Dokyeom grinned and patted his non-existing big belly; "Same here Suengkwannie!"
"Jenjjang. You guys have great taste in places like this!" I exclaimed.

Eevee barked in satisfaction and licked my cheek. I chuckled and patted her head.

Suengcheol started to talk; "Shouldn't we be...walking to the company by now?"
We looked at each ither and shrugged; "We can take a taxi." Jun mumbled.
"Pabo." Hoshi mumbled silently so Jun cannot hear him.

It was clear because he was sitting next to me.
I slapped his shoulder and glared at him; "Shut the hell up Hokshi."
"It sounded like an advertisement of a chicken." Woozi laughed.
Hoshi pouted and laughed a bit; "Midget-hyung."
"You're paying!" Woozi glared.
Dokyeom standed up and placed his hands in his pockets and pulled out his wallet; "I'm paying."
"No you don't have to, Hyung. I'll pay." Minghao standed up and pulled out his money.
"No, I will." Domyeom debated.
"Ani. I will." Minghao protested.

The continued debating and I sighed and standed up and payed instead.

"It's already solved stop arguing." I yelled a bit.

Minghao and Dokyeom looked at me and pouted; "Mianhe Noona."
"It's okay." I smiled.

My phone buzzed and it was a text from Kim Eonni.

To: Nana★
From: Kim Eonni

"WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! Ò0Ó"

To: Kim Eonni
From: Nana★

"We ate outside. They said you have a wedding meeting. Oh and the dresses and your gown together with your flowers are in your room."

From: Kim Eonni
To: Nana★

"Ohhhhh man. Take care you guys. And kasahabnida. You guys go back to the dorm already."

~~~~~

"You guys, we need to go back." I said an doicked up Eevee and standed up.

They nodded and we went outside the resto.

They were chatting while laughing.

While me?

I was thinking what Smauel thinks now. I just think of him as a brother.
But I understand that his love is now considered one-sided.