C H A P T E R 2 9 ♡ ♥︎

Nao's Pov:

=M A Y 2 0 1 5=

"Guys! Come on hurry up!" I yelled.

I was all dressed for our debut day and they even hadn't completed dressing up. Eevee was also dressed up. I cutted my hair short too. (A/N: Like her picture from above.)

Today is our debut day. May 2015.
The day where our group would be released and known.

The past days, months, only Samuel was the only one I rejected yet.
Everytime the day of the rejection comes, I always say pass.

Dino was a trustworthy guy along with Jeonghan and Joshua.
Coups has great leadership.
Jun and Minghao are friendly and nice along with Vernon.
Suengkwan and Dokyeom makes me smile.
Woozi and Hoshi makes me work hard for the best.
Mingyu and Wonwoo are like my Big Brothers.

See? How would I ever choose?

"Okay let's go guys! We have to go!" S. Coups said and we all ran to the van.

"SEVENTEEN FIGHTING!"

We continued chatting cheerfully as the vans drives to the company's place. Yep, we aren't at the company's place anymore. We kinda moved into a small dorm. Really small though. It only has two rooms. So the others has to sleep at the living room.

But Now, Kim Eonni said we will move into a really big house. A house fit for 14 of us. And a small room for Eevee and also Aji (Mingyu's Dog who really aren't that close) and Coco (Dokyeom's dog).

We arrived at the company and we were said to go the stage room. We rushed ro the stage room and Doogi PD said we have to stand at the stage, facing infront of them.

"Something is behind the curtain. Is this a surprise?!" Suengkwan sqealed like a kid.
I chuckled and patted his shoulder; "It could be someone!"

We heard the cutrains being pulled up.

"You may look behind you." Doogi PD smiled.

Kim Eonni, who was now married and has twins, smiled and gave me a wink.

I was curious.

I looked behind me and my eyes widened. Tears rolled down my face.

The woman who carried me for nine whole months in his womb.
The man who took care of me and standed as a wall for our family.
And the brother I had.

They were here.

"Nao-ah!" Eomma ran.

But...she stopped on her tracks and held her hands in fornt of her mouth when she didn't expect what I was going to do.
I kneeled down. My face was on the floor while I was crying.

I could feel Appa pull me up and hugged me, together with Oppa and Umma.
I hugged them back and sobbed. Cried.

"E-Eomma....Ap-Appa...Op-Oppa....I missed you!" I stuttered out.
Umma hugged me tight; "We missed you too..."
"Umma...I think it's time...." Oppa looked at Umma with concern.
Umma held my hand and Appa held my shoulders; "Nao-ah....I have Heart Cancer...stage 2 now..."
I cried harder and shooked my head repeatedly, convincing myself to not believe her; "No that's not true!"
"Nao-ah...it's true...please...believe her..." Oppa hugged me.

I hugged him back and cried on his neck. Why..?! Why now...?
I thought this day might be the best day....

"Umma..." I sniffed and started; "I promise...I will do anything! Anything to make you happy! Anything...to keep that heart....keep beating..." I pointed at her chest where her heart is located.
She smiled and tears welled up in her eyes. She hugged me tight; "Seeing you happy is the only thing that will make me happy...."

She held my hand and olaced the ring on my pinky. I smile widely and hugged them.

I went to meet the other members' parents. I also said hello to Soonyoung's Dad. I comforted Suengkwan because he was crying a lot.

PD-nim asked us to form and line horizonatlly. I stood beside Eomma, Appa and Oppa.

"Today, May 2015, is the day you, ex-trainees are now debuted. And now, before you debut, I would like you all to know. Your debut song and MV are a hit! They reached millions of views!" PD-nim grinned.

We all clapped our hands and cheered.

"And now, you all had worked hard. And now, I expect you all to be the best group of Pledis. And now I present you as debuted! Congrtulations!"

PD-nim congratulated us. Kim Eonni jas to go home early because of her kiddos.

"Eomma, this is another goodbye." I pecked her cheek again.
She smiled and patted my head; "No no, we will meet again."
"Eomma, I will do anything for you okay? You'll be alright. I promise." I smiled.

Oppa hugged me again; "Take care..."
"Take care too Oppa, take care of Eomma and Appa." I smiled.

Appa pecked my forehead and smiled; "Neh, good luck."
"I will Appa. Don't get too stressed at work." I smiled.

I watched them walked away while smiling and waving goodbye.

"SEVENTEEN! To the SVT House!" S. Coups grinned, his eyes sore from crying.

Everyone laughed, red and sore eyes as well.

"LET'S GO FIGHTING!"

= A T T H E S V T H O U S E =

"Omo...is this our home now...?"

We all mumbled in chorus. It was really wide. Aji, Coco and Eevee were at th living room asleep.

We went upstairs and saw the rooms. They had our names. The other rooms were my studio, Woozi's and the Dance studio.
We all have our own bathrooms now. But there was an extra bathroom at the kitchen. The kitchen was also wide.
My entered my room and it was all white. I smirked, Kim Eonni really knew me well. I saw 4 medium boxes at the edge of my study. By the right side study was the bathroom and at the left was the walk-in closet.
At the 1st box was cans of paints, paintbrushes, spray paints, fairy lights.
The second box was extra sketchpads from Kim Eonni.
The third box were bedsheets and pillows. Books and bookshelf parts and other things for decorating the room.

"Let's get started!" I grinned.