C H A P T E R 2 6 ♡

Nao's Pov:

I heard the door creak and I closed by eyes. Samuel buried his face between Woozi and me and I just held the both of them tightly.

I could hear slow footsteps and breathings. It seemed so weird to see someone awake at 12 right? It's fine for us because Eonni gave us permission.

When I heard the door close again, I letted out a heavy sigh.

"I'll go check if it's still here Noona." Woozi said.

I nodded, too scared to whisper back. Woozi crawled towards the zipper and he opened a small hole by opening the zipper. He peeked outside and he zipped it back. He crawled back to us and smiled slightly; "It's gone."

"I'm still scared." Samuel whispered.
"You should sleep. So no nightmares would come." I said.
Woozi layed Samuel down and placed the blanket over Samuel; "Would you like a lullaby?"
"Mhm." Samuel hummed.
"What lullaby to you want?" I asked, holding Samuel's hand.
"How about twinkle twinkle?" Samuel asked.
Woozi chuckled at the childish suggestion; "Okay."

Woozi looked at me as if he wants me to sing along. He started to sing; "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. How I wonder what you are."
"Up above the world so high. Like a diamond in the sky." I sang along.
Woozi then started massaging Samuel's forehead; "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star how I wonder what you are."
"When the blazing sun is gone. When he's nothing to shine upon. Though he has a little light. Twinkle Twinkle all the night." I smiled at Samuel who was falling asleep.
Woozi's voice slowly began to stop; "Twinkle Twinkle Little star. How I wonder what you are."

We stopped singing and saw Samuel asleep.

"Noona, can I ask something?" Woozi asked.
I nodded in response.
"Noona, who do you think you will choose to stop courting you?" He asked suddenly, while fidgeting his fingers.
I was taken aback of his question and thought. Who does it might be?
I looked at Samuel and...I thought. I should choose Samuel to stop. He's still young. I want him to find another girl for him. Someone close his age.
"Samuel." I whispered.
"Samuel?" Woozi asked, I can see hope in his eyes.
"Yeah. Why did you ask anyways?" I asked, curiously.
He scratched his head and licked his lips; "I just...don't want you to choose me yet."

I just replied an "Oh" and we saw the lights being turn back on. We both went out of the tent and saw the other members. But, only...some of them?

"Where are the others?" I asked.
Wonwoo started to speak; "Mingyu fell asleep while murmuring."
"Dino was hugging me and fell asleep." Minghao answered; "and also Jun Hyung."
"What about Samuel?" Vernon asked.
"He also fell asleep." I answered.
Jeonghan smiled and said; "We heard your voice though."
"Y-You Di-Did?" I asked, scared that they might say it's ugly.
Coups started to chuckle; "don't worry it's wonderful. Your voice is an angel's."
I looked down, blushing pink because of the compliment; "Thanks I guess..."
"So about the intruder. Who might it be?" Woozi asked.

Everyone looked st each other and shrugged.

"It could be the security guards that wander off." Joshua answered.
"But would a security guard leave a note?" Minghao answered.
Vernon nodded, agreeing with The8; "I agree with him."
"What note?" We all said in chorus, excpet for the two.

Minghao started to read the note in the white piece of paper; "This is not a riddle, don't be a fiddle. You'll see the next clue, next to a laddle."