1.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"I hate love!" Louis shouted looking at the TV and stuffing more vanilla ice cream into his mouth as more and more tears roll down his most likely flushed cheeks.

He snaps his head up as he heard a soft knock at the door, with a call of his name.

"Come in." The door opens revealing his mother with a concerned look on her face. She gives Louis a small sad smile and coos, walking over to his bed taking a seat next to him.

She wraps her arms around him as he sobs into her boobs. Her boobs are like soft pillows. It's actually quite comfortable, according to Louis.

"Lou, baby? Are you okay?" She questioned, rubbing her fingers gently through his hair. She knew the answer to that question.

"No! Does it look like I'm okay!" Louis protests weakly into her purple silk robe and pulls away from the comforting embrace. He sighs, setting the ice cream down beside his nightstand and wipes his eyes.

"Let's make you feel better." Jay says with a wide smile, grabbing his wrist. He quickly grabs the edge of the bed, as he felt his feet at the ground. She groans and pulls harder, but nothing works.

"Lou come on!" She urged, tugging on his wrist with groans. Louis lays down on his stomach and plants his face into the pillow.

"No!" He grunts in pillow, wiping off snot and slaty tears. It honestly felt like he had put my pillow into the water, it's absolutely wet.

"Lottie! Help me!" His mother screamed, letting go of his wrist. He hears a lot of shuffling going on behind him; he became tense once he felt two pairs of hands on his ankles.

"Cheer up!" The girls yell. Louis' eyes widen and he lets out a shrilled scream when he was pulled and dragged out of bed.

So this is Louis William Tomlinson, his life is pretty miserable right now.

And

He'll tell you why.

~LouisSmolBean💙💚