20.

I apologize for any mistakes

~comment and enjoy <3

"He's gotta new girlfriend!" Louis cries into Perrie's boobs. She cradled his head in her arms, pressing comforting kisses on his forehead.

When Louis heard about the news he felt his heart sink and he was back to square one. He really thought he was over Harry, he really did, but obviously he was wrong.

"You'll find someone better little one." The blonde pets his head.

"It's easier said than done!" Wailed Louis.

"I don't think you should date anyone anymore right now Louis. You should wait it out and see what good comes, okay? We don't like seeing you get hurt." Jesy exclaims.

"I hate life." Louis shifted uncomfortably on Perrie's chest, not finding it soft at all. Louis cried harder, he wanted to dig a hole and never climb out.

"Yeah me too." Perrie agreed. "Lou, I thought you were over Harry? I mean, I know that he was your first in everything, literally everything, but you can always make new memories with a different guy." She advised.

"Yeah and Lou, look at Harry. He's making new memories with someone, that's what you need to do. You can't be crying over one guy forever." Jesy pointed out.

"You're right. He's moved on, he's happy. I need to do that." Louis admits.

"There's loads of cute guys on campus. Shouldn't be too hard to find someone, okay? Take your time." Jesy says.

Louis nodded in response then the three friends fell silent. Faint voices were heard from outside the dorm room, people most likely walking by.

"Tomorrow we have school, so we should go to sleep early." Louis removed himself off of Perrie's chest, flopping down on her bed. He gets comfortable under the blankets.

"I am not going to sleep early. I used to hate going to sleep early when I was a little girl." Jesy laughed.

"Look on the bright side babes," Perrie smiles.

"What?"

"We need our beauty sleep, am I right?" She giggles.

Louis frowns, not understanding what Perrie's point was in saying that, but he closed his eyes and drifts off to sleeping land quick since his eyes were heavy from crying so much.

"Alright, well I am going to go get pizza. I love you both see you later." Jesy began to open the door, heading out for the evening.

"Bye, love you too."

Perrie eyes Louis whose sprawled out on her bed, peacefully on his way to slumber. She smiles at her best friend. "You deserve the world, I'm sorry." She whispers, knowing that he couldn't hear her.

Perrie is a nurturing person. Louis went to her every time there was a problem and she's always there fix it. The blonde wanted nothing but good things to come to Louis' way.

The next morning Louis woke up alone on the bright pink sheets with flowers printed on them. He groans and slowly opens his eyes. He immediately jumped up and ran out of the dorm room, making sure to lock the door before he left. He went to his own dorm and got himself ready for the day.

Louis started the day off with coffee, needing his energy. During the first few classes he took notes and occasionally played on his phone here and there. Niall came into class late and bought a box of donuts with him, which Louis happily stole from the Irish boy.

His day was going good so far, and he wasn't going to let anyone ruin that for him. He felt as if he had enough confidence to face Harry and prepare himself.

"Hey Ms. Williams!" Louis greeted his teacher as he walked into the classroom.

"Hey Lou. How's it going?" She asked.

"Ah, could be better. How about you?"

"I am doing great as always! My sister and I went to a hospital over the weekend and we are donating to kids who have cancer." She says with a satisfied smile.

"Hola Ms. Williams," Harry walks in. "How are you today?" He greeted, standing in front of her desk and on Louis left side.

"Hello Harry, I am doing great. I was telling Louis here that my sister and I are donating to kids who have cancer." Ms. Williams repeated.

"Aw really?" Harry cooed.

Ms. Williams nods her head. "Really."

"I love kids." Louis said with a fond smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah, me too." Harry agreed with Louis. He glances over at him, sensing that Louis was uncomfortable.

"Bye my little loves." Louis dismisses the twins, closing the door. The eldest sibling dropped off the twins at daycare for the first time.

"I'm going to miss them." He cried.

Harry wraps his arm around Louis' shoulders and kisses his cheek. "I'm pretty sure it'll get worse when we have kids." Harry laughed.

"Y-You want to have kids with me?" Louis gasps. He and Harry never really spoke about having a family of their own, marriage was as far as they got.

"Of course baby. I love how you are with kids. You're just so gentle and patient with them. My baby loves babies." He pecks his boyfriend's lips.

"Oh," Louis pouted, his heart exploded with so much love and happiness it was unbelievable.

"I love you so much. You're my everything." Harry whispers, kissing the promise ring he gave Louis.

"I love you so much more, you're my world."

"Harry!"

"Huh? What?" Harry snapped out of his daydream.

"Are you okay?" Ms. Williams questions.

Harry looks beside him, Louis wasn't next to him anymore. The teenage boy was sitting in the back of the classroom, scrolling through his phone.

"Oh, yeah." Harry forces a smile and walks to a random seat on the opposite side of the classroom.
Students start to come in and fill up the seats, blocking Harry's view from where he was staring at Louis.

Harry sighs and looks away, there was no point in anything anymore. He stares at the door, judging everyone as they walked in.

A/N
there'll be more to come, just gotta be patient bc it's a lot to rewrite. mind you, i was like twelve/thirteen when i wrote this so....

i didn't know wtf i was doing lmao.

share this book with your friends!! <3

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚