16.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"I had a wet dream last night." Lauren confessed, causing Perrie choke on her drink.

"What was it about?" Jesy asked.

"Well, it was about my dads." She starts off, looking at the sun with her cheap shades on.

"Who are your dad's?" Louis raises his eyebrows.

"You and Harry." Louis gagged. "It was so hot, he was-"

"I'm a dad now? Nice, I can tell you what to do." Louis exclaims. "Try being nice and show some love to Lucas. He's not bad." Louis sarcastically smiles.

Louis was finally in college, and he had already been enjoying the first two weeks of it. Despite not seeing his friends often, they all found ways to have time for one another.

"Look Lou, I don't think any of us would want for you to get hurt again, yeah?" Jesy frowns.

"Yeah Lou, we would hate to see you get hurt." Zayn pouted, taking a seat next to Jesy.

"Who got hurt?" Liam chimes in.

"Food. I love food." Niall jumps onto the table, shoving crisps down his mouth.

"Fucking gross." Liam cringes, taking a seat on Louis' side of the bench, leaving space between himself and Louis.

"Ugh boys," Perrie rolls her eyes. "Lucas is just- what if he-"

"Lucas won't cheat on me. He's loyal-"

"Who's loyal?"

Louis scoffs, smelling the strong scent of vanilla next to him. Harry plopped himself next to Louis, smirking knowingly. He knew he pissed Louis off, it was his favorite thing to do now.

"Louis' boyfriend." Jesy said, taking a bite of her salad.

"Boyfriend? Babes, what?" Zayn tilted his head.

"Yep, boyfriend." Louis confirms.

"Yeah okay Tommo, but that's not gonna stop me from being a Larry shipper. I'll forever be the captain of this boat until I patch things up!" Niall said saluting, looking off into space.

"The fuck is a Larry shipper?" Harry asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Yeah and what the hell are you saluting to? The fucking sky?" Louis asked, looking up then looking down to see Niall frowning.

"No you shitheads. Larry. Louis plus Harry equals Larry." He smiled.

"Oh no..." Liam shakes his head.

"My fans on Wattpad always tell me that you're going to get back together. You're pretty much famous on the app." Niall explains.

"See? You're my dads! The fucking universe agrees with me!" Lauren yelled standing up on the table.

"God," Louis groans.

"You strangers are embarrassing me." Perrie flushes, noticing how people were staring at the group of friends.

"Get down Lauren you're gonna hurt yourself." Jesy demanded, Lauren jumps off the table and smiles.

"Alright bitches. Class is about to start for me." She waved them off and skipped away into the double doors.

"Well, I'm going to go to my dorm and go to sleep, yet again." Jesy dismisses, throwing her salad away in the trash can near the table.

"I wonder how they get the salad into the box if the box is sealed?" Perrie wondered leaning over the trashcan, staring at the discarded salad.