28.

I apologize for any mistakes

~comment and enjoy <3

Harry opens the door to the library, entering with all eyes on him. He shoots a wink at a few girls standing in the corner giggling.

"Hey mate." Niall greeted, flipping to his next page in his textbook. "Why are you late?"

Harry takes a seat next his Irish friend, pulling out some notebooks from his book bag. "Just needed to get something from Nick." He mumbled.

Niall narrows his eyes at Harry, examining his random choice of clothing. Harry wore an all black outfit, a purple bandana wrapped loosely around his neck and sunglasses. "We're inside a building, you know? You can take those off." He says.

"Yeah, I know."

"So...take them off mate." Niall commanded.

Harry huffs, and reaches up to remove the sunglasses from his eyes. Niall noticed how bloodshot the whites of Harry's eyes were, it looked rather unhealthy. "You look like-"

"I partied all night? Yes." Harry interrupted.

Niall shook his head. "You got high before you came here, it's so obvious. You reek of smoke. What's been your problem lately man? You're going into your old ways again."

Harry chuckled without humor behind it. He pulls out his notebook and flips to the first page, avoiding eye contact with Niall. "I don't need you to lecture me now. I get it enough from my mother." He says.

"You do need it because-"

"Niall, please." Harry pleaded. "Let's just study. Give me your notes." He sighs deeply.

Niall frowned at Harry's tone. He packed up his books and threw his backpack over his shoulder, Harry gave his friend a questioning look. "Wha-"

"You don't get to treat me like this. I'm trying to be a friend to you and you're not letting me. You're getting high before we study? How does that even make sense, mate? I'm giving up my time to help you. You made me wait while you got high. That isn't fair towards me, Harry." Niall exclaims.

Just as Harry was about to protest against Niall's statement, the Irish lad was quick to walk away. Harry drops his head on the table and drowned in his own self pity for a few moments.

He soon grabs his things and packs up. He didn't feel motivated to read or study or do anything, really. He walked out of the library, not bothering to shield his bloodshot eyes with his glasses. He was too tired.

As he walked to his dorm he got looks from others on campus. Harry stared down at the ground, he felt ashamed of himself. "Hey Harr- woah mate, are you okay?" Ah, of course, it just had to be Liam.

Harry stops in his tracks, tensing immediately when Liam reached out to touch Harry's shoulders. "I'm great." Harry answered tiredly.

"No you're not. What's going on with you? Haven't seen you since-"

"Jay's wedding, yeah yeah." Harry grumbled. "Look, just call me later tonight. I'm too tired for small talk at the moment." He gave Liam a false smile and patted his hip as he began to speed walk away.

Liam stood there, dumbfounded. Harry continued to head towards his shared dorm room. When he walked in, he heard voices. He closes the door softly behind him and walks further into the dorm.

"Hey Haz." Zayn greeted him with a small wave. Harry returned the wave and look between Max and Zayn. "You alright?"

Harry rolls his eyes. "Shut up."