12.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

Lauren drove her friend group, and Harry to the campfire. They were silent on the way there, Harry is irrelevant and they don't talk to irrelevant people, that's the rule they made up.

Lauren and Jesy sat up front while Louis sat in the back with Lottie, Perrie on her lap, and Louis next to Harry. They didn't have much space, so Perrie planted herself on Lottie.

"Why was your car taken up?" Jesy spoke up since the car was too quiet. Harry didn't want to ride with the girls and Louis because they all hated him. It meant that mean comments would be sent his way every now and then.

"Because my grades are bad and I got kicked off the team." Harry explains with a shrug. Harry's coach had gotten upset with him when he had been slacking off lately, Coach Anderson wasn't putting up with it.

After their last game, Coach decided that Harry won't be able to earn a scholarship and he won't be participating in the activities they have for the athletes at the end of the year.

"Maybe you should try harder next year." Perrie hums, a dead tone in her voice. That's why Harry likes her, Perrie was too nice to be mean, she was a soft girl in general.

"Harry, when are you and Louis gonna-"

"You're an asshole, don't start." Louis interrupts Lauren, crossing his arms over his chest. Lauren played around too much, her jokes got out of hand sometimes.

"I am what I eat." She said with a smug smile.

"Then you're a dick. Oh wait..you can't be because you don't eat dick, you're gay." He fired back.

Harry laughs and covers his face from embarrassment. He remembers Louis was good at sassing people and he always had a way of having good comebacks.

Harry uncovers his eyes and bites his lip to keep himself from laughing any further. "Looks like someone is getting the ho-"

"You know, we are going to have a car accident if you don't stop Lauren." Louis raises an eyebrow, staring at the review mirror interrupting her.

"You think I care? The road isn't really busy tonight. Fight me." She smirks.

Louis growls and jumps over the armrest, going up to the passengers seats. He hits Lauren at the top of her head and curses at her, she retaliates back, slapping him across the face.

She kept one hand on the wheel, careful to not swerve in the other lane as a car passes them up. The two of them kept play fighting, Jesy poked Louis.

"Both of your stop, you're going to get us killed." She demanded. Jesy was the mom of their friend group, she kept everyone in line and she gave off motherly vibes.

Perrie reaches her pointer finger out, poking Louis' butt. "Oh my god," Jesy pauses looking back at Perrie with wide eyes. "She touched the butt."

Louis gets one last hit and jumps away from Lauren before she can even hit him. "Loser, couldn't even hit me." The blue eyed teen taunted.

Lottie puts her lips in a flat line, glancing over at Harry who has a smile on his face watching the best friends playfully bicker. He looks away from them, and noticed that Lottie was looking at him.

"This is what I deal with on the daily." She told him.

Everyone drives in peace until they finally reach their destination. Louis pushes Harry out of the car, grumbling insults underneath his breath at the green eyed boy.

The girls ran out of the car, Louis jumping onto his little sister's back, cheering as they ran towards the campfire gathering. People were scattered everywhere, red cups in their hands, music blasting, and a big bond fire.

Lauren stayed behind, locking up her car, and walks up to Harry. "For real, do you think you guys will get back together?" Lauren questions, pulling Harry's neck hairs.

He stares at the big flame that lights up the people from their school faces. "No, probably not. Maybe, but overall," He pauses and looks at Louis laughing at Jesy, who falls over.

"N-No." He stutters.

He then turns towards Lauren and narrows his eyes. "Why are you asking me about him? I thought you hated me so why are you talking to me?" He questions her.

She laughs sarcastically. "Calm down there tiger. It's just that," She takes a deep breath and nibbles on her lip. "I've never seen so much love in a person's eyes before. I mean, sure Louis has love for his family. But Harry, with you it's like, the whole world stops. You should seen the way Louis looked at you." Lauren explained with a smile.

She had a soft spot but will never admit it, she had her moments too.

"He and his family have been upset when Louis' dad left, but you cheered him up. You made him feel special. He loved you so much, but ya know," Lauren walked in front of Harry.

"You couldn't see that." Then, she walked off making Harry feel guilty.

Him guilty about cheating on Louis?

Never!

He felt guilty because Lauren pretty much wasted her breath just trying to tell him something that he already knows.

Louis loves me, Harry thought.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚