5.

I apologize for any mistakes

~enjoy <3

"Bro I'm totally ready for tonight!" Louis shouted, his echo bouncing off the walls of the locker room. The guys in the locker room agree with Louis, cheering.

It's been two weeks since everyone came back from Spring Break and tonight they have a football game and it's the second to last game until school is over. They graduate on June sixteenth and different professors from colleges are coming to their school to examine how they play, their sportsmanship, and just looking to give players scholarships.

Louis was bit nervous, but overall excited. He loves football and knows damn well he's pretty good at it. He wasn't necessarily cocky about it, but he did have those moments.

He jogs out of the locker room to the field where a few football and rugby players are at. As he jogs, he sees Harry and immediately adverts his eyes away, not wanting to get caught.

He ends up behind all the players; he was usually up front with the coach since he was captain, but he wasn't up for it today. He couldn't face Harry, he didn't want to be noticed by the boy he loved most. The team waits for awhile for the rest of the boys come out of the locker room until everyone is on the field.

"Tommo! Come here!" His coach shouted. Louis sighs and rolls his eyes, he didn't really have a choice so he does as he's told.

Louis stood next to his very tall coach, his eyes scan the football team, feeling pride swell in his chest. This is what he loved, being apart of a team, being someone.

"Alright boys, tonight we gotta win. If you loose I will be upset! Coach Anderson will be upset! The school will be upset!" Coach Griffin paused, looking down at the small football captain.

"Lou you're mama will be upset!" He shouted, trying to keep a straight face. All the players snicker at the coaches' comment.

Everyone knows Louis is a mama's boy and how she's always supported him at games. She'll sometimes take the players to go out and eat. Other times she'll help serve food at the cession stands. Overall his mom is kind of like cheerleader to the whole football team.

Louis shakes his head at his coach. He hated being called out like that, he wasn't embarrassed he knew his coach did it for love.

The blue eyed boy and the coach had a close relationship, coach was a father figure to Louis, and Louis would seek advice from the older man when needed.

"Alright boys! Let's get some practice in and blow these college professors away!" Coach Griffin shouted, clasping his hands together.

"Tommo!" Louis shoots his head up at Coach Anderson, the coach for rugby team. "Balls please!" He demanded, throwing a pair of keys at Louis.

Louis nods, catching the keys smoothly. He ran into the coaches office, unlocking their door with the key. He unlocks the door and looks around the office, he spots the balls and grabs the sack; running out to the field.

"Coach!" Louis threw the key back at Coach Anderson.

The football team did warm ups, and prepared for their game tonight. After an hour, the boys went in the locker room's and got dressed. Some went home and others stayed behind to practice some more, or help set up for the game.

The blue eyed boy decided to stay behind and practice a bit before the game. When he felt that he had gotten enough practice, he went in the locker rooms to get dressed in his uniform.

*

"Louis! Louis! Louis!" The football team cheered as the blue eyed boy scored the last point for the team, it was four more seconds 'till the game ended.

7 to 12.

They won!

The husky men surrounded Louis and they all gave each other a huge team hug. Even their coaches joined in, praising the sweaty teens. Louis turns around to search around the stands; his sisters cheering along with his group of best friends.

He smiles and his eyes wonder around, seeing people dressed professionally standing up and clapping, nodding their heads in approval.

Then his eyes caught a sight of something he didn't want to see, he was not prepared for and his heart sank to his stomach as pride was quickly swept away.

Harry's making out heavily with his girlfriend, she looks like a prostitute. She's already in college and about twenty two years old and Harry is only nineteen.

Gross, Louis thought.

Louis immediately adverts his eyes away and removes himself from the group hug, going to the locker room. Once he got there, he sighs and tries to not let the tears fall.

His heart clenches as he remembers those beautiful memories when he won a football game, or when Harry had won a rugby game.

The green eyed boy always kissed Louis in front of the whole school, with everyone cheering and taking pictures. After that, they'd go to this small lake and make love or have a nice fuck.

Louis put in the combination for his locker and opens it successfully. He grabs his jeans and a hoodie that represented his school and quickly dresses himself. He gets cleaned up, spraying body spray and cleaning his face.

The other players had gotten dressed, hollering in the locker room about their game. Louis didn't pay any attention, he was heartbroken.

After he was done, he stuffs his sweaty uniform in a bag. He steps out of locker room and goes into the stands, getting ready to watch the rugby game. He took a seat next to the girls; they congratulated him but his mind and heart were set on something else.

He sees Harry still shoving his tongue down his girlfriend's throat, they stayed in the same spot for a while now. Louis cringes and remembers that afternoon when he saw them together.

That afternoon where Louis found out the truth.

He watches as Coach Anderson yells at Harry to get ready for the game. Harry doesn't seem to listen, so Coach Anderson has to walk over to the horny couple and pull them both apart, shoving Harry towards the locker room, scolding and glaring at him.

Coach is just as disappointed as much as Louis is.

~LouisSmolBean
💙💚